user profile
Sign in
user profile

Sales on my first day

by Seller_fybtcPq8UmuUp

discussion.The first day my product was listed I sold 11 items within 8 hours.. Now I'm not selling any, that seems odd to me. I checked to make sure it's not suppressed and it is not. I'm guessing it's way down the pipe in order, but it sold well initially. I'm enrolled in campaign add. Any thoughts or

suggestions?

Tags: Seller Support
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Emet_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_fybtcPq8UmuUp's post

Hello @Seller_fybtcPq8UmuUp,

Thank you for posting your concerns with the volume of sales you're receiving.

user profile
Seller_fybtcPq8UmuUp
Show post

discussion.The first day my product was listed I sold 11 items within 8 hours.. Now I'm not selling any, that seems odd to me. I checked to make sure it's not suppressed and it is not. I'm guessing it's way down the pipe in order, but it sold well initially. I'm enrolled in campaign add. Any thoughts or

suggestions?

As you are posting these concerns within the account health category, it may not have the appropriate visibility, thus I have reached out to our community managers to review your situation and follow up here if they can offer any additional information.

I would suggest if you have created any cases on the matter to provide them here as it will help with their review.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Emet.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post