user profile
Sign in
user profile

Reminder: Send in FBA and MCF inventory by October 26 before holiday deal events

by News_Amazon

You have less than five weeks left to ship your Fulfillment by Amazon and Multi-channel Fulfillment inventory to fulfillment centers and ensure it’s available for the busy holiday season.

As previously announced, we recommend that your inventory arrives at our fulfillment centers by October 26, 2023, for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal events.

For the latest update on FBA capacity limits for the holiday season, go to 2023 holiday readiness and capacity limits in November.

Tags: News and Announcements
23 replies
23 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_trIvoljJSsFin
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

can anyone tell me what would happen if shipments arrived after October 26?

user profile
Seller_9wH83iTyVqPWY

Dear Team,

Please let me know how can i send the shipment to amazon for FBA any help?

user profile
Seller_5SoN14CeFkSlZ

can we get our October capacity limits confirmed . YoureYou're late!

user profile
Seller_UNMFeoQI8nFXv

This is a Joke we have over 10 LTL shipment on Amazon warehouse waiting to move to checking process for the last 45 days and then this Reminder come, why don't checking the one Shipment that are on the warehouse before requesting more, maybe if you are lucky the inventory will be checked in for the next year Black Friday

user profile
Seller_Ha6JyVvDK6Ybs

Wait months for FBA or sell now FBM with your own quality control and more over site on returns HHHHHMMMMMM what shall I choose?

user profile
Seller_m5OJs8GIKhArO

hi

our shipment was scheduled, had confirmed appointment and was turned away just because the delivery person was a local transport company and not UPS.

how does it make a difference ?

Why this unnecessary and inexplicable delay causing action on part of Amazon , I don't understand? did I get something wrong?

willing to learn and be educated, please help Amazon

thanks

RS

user profile
Seller_R2gW66zRjKyrd

as a rule of thumb what is the level of inventory recommended to be sent in? What is the expected lift of sales for the holiday season in general? I understand that it will vary depending on many factors yet would appreciate any general guidance

user profile
Seller_TBMkRc7vowG3N

Amazon allocates resources to the fulfilment process and pulls away from the receiving so product will continue to be received but it can take weeks longer for your shipment to be received.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post