user profile
Sign in
user profile

View your brand protections on the new Brand Registry Impact dashboard

by News_Amazon

Our new Impact dashboard in the Brand Registry portal offers insights into how Amazon protects your intellectual property and listings for your brand-registered ASINs.

The dashboard provides a snapshot of our proactive protections for your registered brands, including:

• Number of brands registered and protected
  • Number of infringing ASINs removed
  • Number of invalid new ASINs or invalid modifications of existing ASINs prevented

You can also view trends and filter the protections data by store, brand, or category.

Sign in to Brand Registry to view the Impact dashboard.

Not yet enrolled in Brand Registry?

If you’re a brand owner with a pending or registered trademark for your brand, you can enroll in Brand Registry to access free tools to protect your intellectual property (IP), manage listings, and grow business.

Enroll today unlocks a suite of tools designed to help you protect and differentiate your brand, including automated protection and powerful search tools to find and report violations.

Tags: News and Announcements
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EktzaMsxp4zIJ
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Is there any way to see what ASIN change requests were submitted?

Also, most of the instances on my impact report are for other Amazon markets outside of the US, but the only active market I have is US so how are ASIN change requests being made for ASINs that do not exist?

user profile
Seller_r9wMm8LrE5iKj

A) I know that Amazon bots are imperfect (as is all software), and front line can be gamed (because they're undertrained, underpaid, and underincentivized). So all I think when I see 1000's of failed attempts to circumvent my brand is "uh oh, it only takes a .1% failure rate on Amazon's part for me to have problems." I'd be thrilled if Amazon would pull off a .1% (or even 50%) failure rate in my interactions with them, so if this was meant to reassure, it does not.

B) Amazon continues to pretend that "don't list other items at this UPC and don't literally put the logo on the product" is "protection." Amazon themselves works around these feeble limitations to source (and sometimes create) imitations.

C) I don't understand why many people would be managing multiple brands from a single account, unless they were stuffing the USPTO with pseudo-brand registrations (yeah, thanks for breaking the government, Amazon). If you're a major brand, why would you also be managing someone else's major brand?

user profile
Seller_LEg9zYqZFBqUk

Why is my Brand products being suppressed? How can I finally remove the suppression? My products have been suppressed since I started with Amazon. All I would like to due is sell product, unique products to customers. I am trying desperately to follow every rule Amazon has, but to no avail, why?

user profile
Seller_rKS40mXHfmhh6

You keep saying that you are helping PROTECT OUR BRANDS, but I have tried to get you to remove unauthorized sellers for WEEKS now and you will NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION. All I get is lip service and form letters.

I wish you'd stop saying you were protecting our brands, because you absolutely ARE NOT.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post