Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_ChQ7AClnWOzP3

Several Listings are restricted ASIN in stranded

As shown in the image below, All of these items are on stranded and in the restricted ASIN. Pressing Appeal does nothing here and only takes me to the main page of account health.

What do I do?

img
3 replies
Tags:Account Health, Product authenticity
0 replies
user profile
Seller_z3XfkorVSmnEY

We don't sell in this category but based on other forum threads, I suspect Nintendo has gated their products and so Amazon is requiring a LOA from Nintendo that you have permission to sell *on* Amazon.

Since you can't appeal from this page, just open a case and ask why these ASINs are restricted. Also check your performance notifications. Ours are usually at least a day behind listings being blocked.

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

Hello @Seller_ChQ7AClnWOzP3

user profile
Seller_ChQ7AClnWOzP3
They request compliance papers
View post

Thank you for the information provided regarding the issues you have been seeing. I understand that your ASINs have been restricted and you are looking for more details. Would you be able to provide the specific case IDs associated to this situation so we may further review?

We will require this information to gain a better understanding of your situation and provide guidance.

Best,

Atlas

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_ChQ7AClnWOzP3

As shown in the image below, All of these items are on stranded and in the restricted ASIN. Pressing Appeal does nothing here and only takes me to the main page of account health.

What do I do?

img
3 replies
user profile

by Seller_ChQ7AClnWOzP3

What do I do?

img
3 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_z3XfkorVSmnEY

We don't sell in this category but based on other forum threads, I suspect Nintendo has gated their products and so Amazon is requiring a LOA from Nintendo that you have permission to sell *on* Amazon.

Since you can't appeal from this page, just open a case and ask why these ASINs are restricted. Also check your performance notifications. Ours are usually at least a day behind listings being blocked.

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

user profile
Seller_ChQ7AClnWOzP3
View post

Thank you for the information provided regarding the issues you have been seeing. I understand that your ASINs have been restricted and you are looking for more details. Would you be able to provide the specific case IDs associated to this situation so we may further review?

We will require this information to gain a better understanding of your situation and provide guidance.

Best,

Atlas

user profile
Seller_z3XfkorVSmnEY

user profile
Seller_z3XfkorVSmnEY

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

user profile
Seller_ChQ7AClnWOzP3
View post

Best,

Atlas

user profile
Atlas_Amazon

user profile
Seller_ChQ7AClnWOzP3
View post

Best,

Atlas