user profile
Sign in
user profile

Browser changes for your Seller Central experience

by News_Amazon

Amazon is planning an update to our browser support policy in our effort to improve your experience. Starting January 31, 2021, we will no longer support Internet Explorer. This change will empower our development teams to innovate and deliver upgrades to the Seller Central website.

If you are currently using Internet Explorer, we request that you switch to a supported web or mobile browser to avoid any disruption. Your options include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Edge.

For more information, see a list of browsers and operating systems supported for Seller Central.

Tags: News and Announcements
3.9K views
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_bn8DWWmTSpHb0
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

People still use Internet Explorer?

user profile
Seller_LwUhSN3kUAXlg

Oooh, does this mean you’ll train support to stop sending me instructions specific to Windows also? Will you stop creating XLSs with macros that only run on PeeCees, and crash my Mac? If not, will you publish updated system requirements? These are your system requirements: “Mac OS X: Latest 2 versions”. However, much of your instructions and materials are Windoze only.

user profile
Seller_LnoHmxF9m1chE

What is Internet Explorer?

user profile
Seller_YRUREjzRMIKiz

Good to know, thank you

user profile
Seller_PJNdCcCwH5HpG

I use Google Chrome and it works perfectly!

user profile
Seller_hKW11XnPk5SbB

Damn, im going to have to change my hotmail account and update my myspace password now too…

user profile
Seller_M04MjNuWAA1Xz

When using Firefox 84.0.2 (64 bit current version), I am unable to reply to buyer messages. Considering this error, and Amazon’s recommendation to use a different web browser, Firefox should be removed from the supported browser list.

Error Received:

Customers are reporting intermittent issues sending messages on Firefox. Please try again with a different browser.

Screenshot:

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post