user profile
Sign in
user profile

As an enhanced security measure, you must complete an identity verification check

by Seller_wC0YseOohUrlJ

Got the email below today. I looked on the forum and saw that some other sellers had this in the past, but there was no answer as to whether this was genuine, a scam or just today's threatening Amazon email. I did all the ID verification checks just a few weeks ago and there is nothing on my seller central page or account health etc. Any ideas?

"Please do not reply to this email as we do not review emails sent to this email account.

Hello,

As an enhanced security measure, you must complete an identity verification check in order to continue to sell in Amazon’s store. To complete the process, please review the details provided below and click on the link to start your verification within 14 days; please note that this link will lead you to the website hosted by our third-party identity verification services provider, Persona.

During this process, you will need to show your original ID and the details on this ID should match with the identification details you provided in your Amazon selling account. The verification process will take less than 5 minutes to complete. After completion, we will review the details and get back to you within 72 hours. If you do not successfully complete this verification within 14 days, you will no longer be eligible to sell on Amazon.com."

Tags: Account Health
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post