user profile
Sign in
user profile

US Multi-Channel Fulfillment: Fee update and faster shipping

by News_Amazon

In 2023, we’ll update Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) fees and launch improvements, including faster shipping, free integrator apps, and enhanced shipment tracking functionality.

2023 MCF fee update

On January 19, 2023, US MCF fees will be adjusted to reflect the significant investments that we’ve made to improve our shipping speeds and add new features. MCF will continue to provide best-in-class fulfillment services – which are, on average, priced lower than alternatives – with up to 50% discounts on multi-unit orders, and unbranded packaging at no additional cost.

For more information, go to 2023 US Multi-Channel Fulfillment fee changes.

MCF improvements: Faster shipping speeds and new features

We’re excited to announce that we're improving our standard shipping speed from 7 days (from “click to deliver”) to 5 days. We'll also continue to offer expedited three-day shipping and priority two-day shipping.

In addition, we have recently launched new MCF features, including free-to-install MCF app experiences for BigCommerce, Wix, and Adobe (Magento), and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification of our IT security systems.

We welcome your feedback

We use your feedback to improve our services and spark ideas for new features. If you have any feedback on these updates, reach out to us at us-mcf-fee-announce-feedback@amazon.com.

For more information on MCF, go to Multi-Channel Fulfillment.

Tags: News and Announcements
19 replies
19 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_wC0YseOohUrlJ
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

37% price hike for my items - 5oz large standard. Was $5.35 and will now be $7.35.

37%! I thought Amazon wanted to expand their 3PL, but clearly not.

user profile
Seller_2sSWhvyZsq56v

Wow, at some point the shipping cost increases for a products will be so high that people will actually start going back to buying from stores as online will be too expensive.

user profile
Seller_ZMQqvBsWfSwrF

The next biggest improvement you can make is allowing us to design the packing slips. No mini 4"x4" scrap piece of paper with a bunch of Amazon lingo and the tiniest font used for the Seller message. I would like to put my brand logo on the packing slip, and make it READABLE to someone.

user profile
Seller_Tr1IAnWXPjPkO

Faster shipping means nothing when their handling time reaches 1-2 weeks. We’ve been marked down on other platforms because Amazon has failed to ship out MCF orders in a timely manner. It seems to be the last unit of an item that gets “stuck” in fulfillment. Anyone else have this problem?

user profile
Seller_YoJUSLEFFjiuT

This is extremely steep, also lumping all small categories, prevents any item under $20 to be not sold outside Amazon.

user profile
Seller_97lCrqeaROiAE

When will MCF be available to ship to Canada and All the rest of the world?

user profile
Seller_2YhCuU3nzfGTd
  1. You should add multi-tracking if there are multiple items in an order and they are shipped separately.
  2. Ability for customers to send gift messages.
  3. Ability for customers to have items gift-wrapped.
user profile
Seller_64imDp2VLMoUG

I’m too lazy to look, but what is the difference between Amazon’s MCF and the Mart’s? You know since Amazon only follows industry standards and all.

user profile
Seller_0qTDzllhTPk4E

Well all my FBA products - with hundreds in stock - are showing earliest delivery of 8 days from now…so why in the world would I use MCF right now.

user profile
Seller_fXGGLql2q3pD0

Faster shipping? LOL
We have 83 units available, distributed between more than 10 FC’s around the country. I wanted to create a MCF order, and the fastest delivery is 8 days!

Go to original post