user profile
Sign in
user profile

Section 3 for FBA credit reimbursement abuse?

by Seller_kLKpOBfu6ujb0

Here is the message I received:

Your Amazon Seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon's Business Solutions Agreement. Your listings have been removed and pending orders have been cancelled.

Why is this happening?

We have taken this measure because information available to us indicates that this account has misused Amazon's services in violation of our Seller Code of Conduct (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/1801) and involved in FBA credit reimbursement abuse.

All I do for FBA reimbursements is use Seller investigator which is an Amazon partnered service for reimbursements for lost inbound inventory. I got this deactivation notification while going through ANOTHER section 3 for "unsuitable goods". It appears that their service was submitting cases while I was deactivated. It also appears that submitting cases for reimbursement while being deactivated is against TOS. They are now asking for invoices for reimbursements but do not ask for any specific ASIN.

Do I 1) Submit invoices for every single reimbursement claim or 2) Submit some form of POA for submitting cases while deactivated?

Tags: Suspended
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI
In reply to: Seller_kLKpOBfu6ujb0's post

user profile
Seller_kLKpOBfu6ujb0
Show post
Seller investigator which is an Amazon partnered service

Yeah, Amazon holds YOU responsible for what their "partners" are doing.

This isn't the first time someone posted this issue....

user profile
Seller_kLKpOBfu6ujb0
Show post
"unsuitable goods".

That's usually a permanent suspension...

user profile
Seller_kLKpOBfu6ujb0

My "unsuitable" inventory was purchased directly on amazon from the brand while it was on sale.

user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI

user profile
Seller_kLKpOBfu6ujb0
Show post
My "unsuitable" inventory was purchased directly on amazon

Yeah, you wont get your selling account back. Ever. And you are lucky if they don't shut down your buyer account, as you violated TOS on both sides.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post