user profile
Sign in
user profile

Can't create new listing - Error: The SKU does not match any ASIN and contains invalid value(s) for attributes required for creation of a new ASIN.

by Seller_tQ88dQA7BchQL

I have already contacted Seller Support with case number 5507642131, but no answer so far. I even called GS1, where I purchased these GTINs over 72 hours ago and they verified these are both activated and usable worldwide. They also mentioned they have been getting tons of angry calls from Amazon sellers on the same issue. It seems to be an issue with Amazon not updating their database. Is this true? Is it possible to get GTINs manually approved if that is the case? This issue is holding up inventory shipments.

I have provided these docs:

- GS1 Certificate showing ownership

- GS1 Verify Screenshot showing the the UPC is valid and for our product

- USPTO letter to prove relationship between brand and brand owner

- Letter from owner stating that they own the brand and we are authorized

Additionally, we are BRAND REGISTERED!

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Tags: GTIN
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_tQ88dQA7BchQL
In reply to: Seller_tQ88dQA7BchQL's post

Apologies, my seller support case number is 15507642131. Typo in original post.

user profile
Glenn_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_tQ88dQA7BchQL's post

Hi there @Seller_tQ88dQA7BchQL,

Thank you for reaching out. I've reviewed your case and your Account and it looks like you have an open case that is currently being reviewed by the correct team ending in 5151. At this time we request that you wait for a response from the investigators to determine what next steps are required. If your case is closed without resolution please reach out to me again here. Thank you.

-Glenn

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post