user profile
Sign in
user profile

Has anyone contacted the DOJ yet about Amazons Unfair Policy With Lost FBA Shipments?

by Seller_8WD90AQIKKxcQ

I am seriosuly thinking of submitting a claim to the DOJ about Amazons unfair policies when they lose an FBA shipment. The sellers should not have to upload documents and invoices and stuff. Heck, even if I were to upload documents from a supplier, I find theres is always some thing missing from the document that Amazons want. The amount of information they need to issue you a reimbursement for a loss FBA shipment is just shy of you giving them your SSN.

I get bombarded with emails from amazon telling you about how much more in sales you can earn if you send more to FBA. Well, when you lose a shipment, that is a big loss for a small mom and pop company.

It is their fault for losing the shipment, not yours.

Tags: FBA, Fulfillment, Ship to FC, Warehouse
49 replies
49 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX
In reply to: Seller_8WD90AQIKKxcQ's post

You will have to use they're Mediation process which you agreed to when signing up for FBA.

If you have a problem with a buyer, you can use the court system to support your efforts against the buyer, but when the problem is with Amazon, you have to use the Mediation process.

user profile
Seller_T04e1Xn1Myjhp

One of the many reasons on top of all the new crazy fees associated with FBA that we no longer do FBA

user profile
Seller_oxt8XuKDoAbCG

[Moderator Edit: removed off-topic]

user profile
Seller_fzvwUzWF9uktn

Amazon lost our whole shipment box, so they say they received 0 units. We provided all of the requested documents, and just like you said, they keep sending the copied and pasted list of documents, which we already provided. So frustrating!

user profile
Seller_oDXVaydIpi3Hi

People still use FBA?

user profile
Seller_HP0CuTSNvJvu9

[Moderator Edit: removed off-topic]

user profile
Seller_YICCARZsaPNtg

Last year we had Amazon loose well over 300 units of an ASIN (conveniently 1 they sell) and we had to jump thru hoops, send invoices, provide proof for every shipment over last 6 months of said ASIN, then they deny it, then I submit again, took bout 3 weeks but they paid us out for every single unit. Needless to say we don't send this item anymore and fulfill ourselves. Amazon will steal your inventory and then sell it, and if you cause enough of a stink they will pay you, but only after they have profited from the theft

user profile
Seller_oDXVaydIpi3Hi

No, I honestly wouldn't.

user profile
Seller_aEzr9PjpfpuxN
Show post
you would be surprised how many people sit in their living room selling on Amazon
user profile
Seller_YeMCmBy8pjDNv

They charge a lot of money, but the shipments are received slower and slower and are often lost

user profile
Seller_08TZq9sOIaGvv

A policy is something you agree to, not following the policy is a breech if not corrected. If a policy is being followed but you are unhappy, you must decide to stay or go. If a policy is not being followed, that concerns me more. For example, the buy shipping policy. When a shipment is clearly covered under that policy, it should be handled IAW the policy. I am still disappointed when I get a message that has been vetted via AZ support telling me to replace something that is marked as delivered (on time).

Go to original post