user profile
Sign in
user profile

FBA New Selection changes in 2022

by News_Amazon

We are excited to build on the success of FBA New Selection by offering new and expanded benefits in 2022.

5% rebate on sales

Starting March 1, 2022, we will provide a monthly rebate of 5% on your sales of eligible new-to-FBA parent ASINs for brand owners who complete Brand Registry. The rebate will be applied against fulfillment fees for the following branded new selection:

• For eligible oversize items, the rebate will apply on up to 30 units per parent ASIN for up to 90 days.
  • For eligible standard-size items, the rebate will apply on up to 50 units per parent ASIN for up to 90 days.
  • For eligible items in the Apparel and Shoes categories, the rebate will apply on up to 100 units per parent ASIN for up to 120 days.

Global enrollment

Starting March 1, 2022, you’ll no longer have to enroll in the program separately for each store where you want to sell. As a result, you’ll only have to enroll once. New Selection benefits will apply automatically to each store where you have an active account and have sent eligible new products to fulfillment centers.

Liquidation benefits

In December 2021, we began providing free liquidations as a benefit for FBA New Selection. FBA Liquidations allows you to recover value from your excess and customer-returned inventory and avoid storage fees.

Free liquidations for new selection are available for the first 100 units of each eligible apparel and shoes ASIN, the first 50 units of each eligible standard-size ASIN, and the first 30 units of each eligible oversize ASIN within 180 days after the date that inventory was first received. To learn more, go to FBA Liquidations.

Get more information about FBA New Selection

*All rebate benefits are tracked from the date that the ASIN is first received at a fulfillment center.

Tags: News and Announcements
2K views
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Seems odd, no one can sell or purchase a parent ASIN. A parent would be the unsellable portion of a variation. I think there was poor wording.

user profile
Seller_i82wV4v2ctjvG
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

I don’t understand a single word of this.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post