user profile
Sign in
user profile

Request for Assistance: Re-Verification of Account with Personal ID Information

by Seller_SlVqrPTsKmc6B

@Cooper_Amazon Hello, I recently received an email requesting me to re-verify my account. However, during the verification process, I noticed that there are only options available for selecting enterprise types, but I registered my account using personal ID information back in 2017. Now, I would like to re-verify my account, but there are no options available for selecting personal ID types. Therefore, I would like to ask for advice on how to submit my personal information to complete the re-verification process. Thank you.

Tags: Registration, Verification
32 replies
32 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Steve_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_SlVqrPTsKmc6B's post

Hi @Seller_SlVqrPTsKmc6B,

We are continuing to work with the seller verification team regarding re-verification of your selling accounts over the course of the last month or so. Unless you are experiencing the technical issues of not being able to select the proper business type due to the toggle feature being greyed out, please continue to proceed with the reverification process.

We are also aware that some individual sellers selecting the ‘Individual’ business type are receiving error messages saying 'the current business type is not supported.' The team is looking into this and should hopefully clarify the situation soon.

If you have questions regarding the documentation needed to reverify your account, there is a seller help page linked here. Additionally, there is a FAQ page that highlights why certain documents are not accepted and which business type you should choose based on your type of business. If you have not received a notice to reverify your account, there may be time within your Amazon selling journey that, you may be asked. Please be on the lookout for communication from Amazon and follow the steps accordingly to reverify.

Community Managers are escalating deactivated accounts due to the failure of missing the reverification window and/or submitting incorrect documentation on a case-by-case basis. We do apologize for the inconvenience this process has caused and hope to get additional questions regarding reverification answered soon.

Thanks,

Steve

user profile
Seller_mVtubx8iRLk5E
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_fthiUFmZpfjB2

Therefore, Is it possible for Amazon to add the option "None, I am individual" in the Business type for the individual sellers residing in China? As far as I know, there is a large group of individual sellers in China, who registered as a professional seller on Amazon with Chinese Resident ID Card many years ago, and sincerely would like to provide the information such as government-issued identity cards, bank account or credit card statements to complete the re-verification, but have no method to submit them just because there is no appropriate option in the Business types to select. Or, if Amazon could add other more convenient and feasible solutions for the individual sellers residing in China in this re-verification? Thank you very much.

user profile
Seller_fthiUFmZpfjB2
Show post
I'm wondering why there is no "None, I am individual" for sellers in China, and is this a bug of Amazon technical engineers?
user profile
Seller_mmbnMUjIgRQTW

I'm having exactly the same issue. Have you been able to resolve the problem?

user profile
Seller_fthiUFmZpfjB2

Hi, Cooper, thank you very much for your message. Actually there is a large group of individual sellers residing in China, and we registered as professional sellers on Amazon many years ago. Recently we are really anxious because we sincerely would like to provide our information to complete the Re-verification though currently there is no proper option in the entity types for us to select. As individual and professional sellers on Amazon, we sincerely hope the situation could be clarified as soon as possible, so please kindly help us by cooperating with the relavant partner team. Look forward to hearing from you sincerely.

user profile
Seller_fthiUFmZpfjB2

Hi Cooper, thank you very much for your message. As one of the individual sellers residing in China, now we are afraid of missing the Re-verification indeed, because we have sold on Amazon as individual and professional sellers legally for many years, and what's more, currently we are also preparing plenty of inventories at the manufacturers in order to send to Amazon Fulfillment Centers as soon as we can. Honestly we are really stressed and worried, and please kindly understand our anxiety now. Please kindly pass on our Chinese sellers' situations to the seller verification team, and kindly urge the relavent team to solve this problem that there is no proper option in the entity types for individual sellers residing in China. Look forward to hearing from you sincerely.

user profile
Seller_AhBFgmIkVzKRp
This post has been deleted
user profile
Steve_Amazon

I am following up here to let everyone know that the proper team is still looking into next steps here. We will provide further guidance in the Forums as soon as that information is available.

Thanks,

Steve

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post