user profile
Sign in
user profile

Obvious Fake Negative Reviews From Competitor Sellers

by Seller_pnNQQbVjTDxtR

I am not naive and I know any product is gonna get bad reviews. Lately, however, I am getting a ton of bad reviews, and it is obvious it is coordinated by another competitor seller because of the pattern. You see, normally I will get one or two reviews on my floss a week. Some are good reviews and some are bad reviews. However, once or twice a month now, I will get a cluster of bad reviews within a few day span. It always seems obvious that it is sabotage by another seller but I don't know how to get them taken down or even investigated.

Lately, it has become even more obvious because instead of just leaving bad star ratings they leave reviews and will mention other floss brands. In fact, the last bad reviews were so obvious they mentioned the same other brand name in 2 different reviews on the same day. The chances are just extremely low of that especially for a product that normally doesn't get 2 reviews on the same day. Further, both didn't even capitalize the brand name of the other floss and both attached pictures. Below is a screenshot of the latest reviews for reference. I am not accusing the other brand mentioned because it could be someone trying to misdirect me. It is obvious, though, that this is coordinated by another seller.

At this point I don't know what to do about it. I am thinking of using another online platform to sell if this doesn't get resolved. Can anyone help?

Tags: Negative reviews
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
SEAmod
In reply to: Seller_pnNQQbVjTDxtR's post

Hello @Seller_pnNQQbVjTDxtR

I have escalated a request for an abuse investigation on your behalf. I will post back here as I get more information.

Susan

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post