user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account Suspension - Linked to another account

by Seller_zWxKROzj3lBP6

Hello

I’ve been selling on Amazon Europe successfully for the last year, decided to open an account with amazon.com.

Been approved to sell a few brands by providing invoices and started to do well the last three weeks.

Unfortunately received this email today.

"Hello

Your Amazon.com Seller account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
We found that your account is related to an account that may not be used to sell on our site. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com, and your listings have been removed from our site.

How do I send the required information?
Submit this information at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information your account will remain deactivated.
Funds in your account may be held for 90 days or longer.

Has your account been deactivated in error?
If you believe there has been an error, please submit an explanation. Your explanation should include the following information:
– Why your account is related to multiple fraudulent and blocked accounts
– Why your account should be reinstated
– How you intend to avoid relationships with risky sellers moving forward
– A request for re-review of your account and why

Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com"

A bit of a shock to be honest, I haven’t replied back to amazon yet.

Any help with this would be brilliant and thanks in advance.

Regards Dan

Tags: Deactivated
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_bWU6w5XvXmIfs
In reply to: Seller_zWxKROzj3lBP6's post

When your account gets suspended due to being related to another seller account which may not be used to sell on the site, it means that Amazon detected that it shares some information with another storefront, which is currently suspended.

It could be anything - e-mail address, phone number, bank account or credit card.

They are talking about you having a linked suspended account on the Amazon USA marketplace, your European account has nothing to do with this.

The link could have been created without your knowledge - maybe an employee logged into your account using his own computer or device, which was also used to access another account. Or someone else’s credit card was entered only to pay for an order in the buyer side of your account.

In order to appeal a suspension like this, you will firstly need to find the exact cause of the link.

Whatever you decide to do, don’t open a new Seller Account to circumvent the suspension, otherwise you will kill your last chance of being able to get reinstated.

user profile
Seller_5tD9PfjbBOENr
In reply to: Seller_zWxKROzj3lBP6's post

Hi, I wonder if you’ve solved the problem, because I’m in a similar situation. My account was associated with a suspended account. The account of one of the family members suspended account. We then received an e-mail from the Amazon that the account was disabled. From the mail, we thought the account was closed. Then I opened an account for myself. Everything went well at first. The account was opened, but after a while the amazon sent an email.

We’ve found that your account is associated with another account that can’t be used to sell on the site.

I was shocked when it came to mail because I thought the first account was closed. (Mail had written that the Amazon account would be disabled within 14 days.)
Unfortunately, I noticed that the account wasn’t closed. I entered into the first account to close but did not close due to suspend. I wrote to Amazon from the first account, but no answer. If I explain the situation from my newly opened account, will they close the first account and open the current account?

How do I explain the situation? I don’t want to ruin this chance. I’m afraid they won’t answer again.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post