user profile
Sign in
user profile

What is the best way to calculate cost for shipping your products to amazon fba warehouse for the first time on a professional seller account? (small and light)

by Seller_7HPS1e64doa7Y

What is the best way to calculate cost for shipping your products to amazon fba warehouse for the first time on a professional seller account? (small and light)

I have been reading that you can’t really determine this until you set up a shipment but I would like to figure out my pricing per item beforehand so that I can make sure the shipping fees don’t eat away too much of my profit.

Tags: FBA, Shipping, Warehouse
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_8XjZBJGKhWDCq
In reply to: Seller_7HPS1e64doa7Y's post

You can estimate shipping cost by measuring and weighing your packed box, then create an estimate based upon the freight cost to the warehouse that is farthest away from you.

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

Sounds like this is your first shipment. Do not go overboard on quantity. Amazon’s partnered rate with UPS for small parcel is hard to beat.

FBA SNL has a make price of $7.00. I am unsure how anyone makes any $ at that price.

user profile
Seller_qQQ402RRdQPmg

I’m also trying to ship my first shipment off however I’m having a hard time trying to figure out where the sku and product Id comes from (?)

user profile
Seller_Yvu9QfhV55nVu

You can set the pricing after shipping to amazon.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post