user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon mistakenly putting ASINs in the SEED_AND_PLANT Category

by Seller_S8C5pwae9GxqM

I have about 9 ASINs that Amazon thinks are not listed correctly and thinks they are live plants. I can't believe I am even having to post this and dispute this as these listings are not EVEN CLOSE to plants. They are electronics/boat accessories. I attached a photo of the items/ASINs. I submitted an appeal but can a mod please take a look at this to make sure Amazon doesn't accidentally suspend me or remove these items??

ASINs are:

B0C7K2GGP2

B00C1L32ME

B0C7K55P3G

B00JGXCBJ0

B005GY4F56

B00FPQXADS

B005BON8T0

B0CWYWP3L8

B0CZF8KMCC

Message from Amazon is: This product has been identified as a live plant or seed product that is listed outside of the SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED categories. Please update the product_type attribute to either SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED values as a path to reinstatement. If you are unable to make the necessary changes, please work with Seller Support to change the category classification for your ASIN and then please apply for reinstatement. It is against Amazon policy to list live plant or seed product outside of these categories. For more information, see the help page at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/help.html?itemID=201737480&language=en-US&ref=efph_201737480_cont_200164330.

Tags: Compliance, Detail page, Feature Offer, Product removal, Restricted Products
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_S8C5pwae9GxqM
In reply to: Seller_S8C5pwae9GxqM's post

@Roberto_Amazon

@SEAmod

@Danika_Amazon

@Cade_Amazon

@Danny_Amazon

user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI

you and countless others (including myself) Moderator said they are "looking into it" on another post

user profile
Michelle_Amazon

Hello @Seller_S8C5pwae9GxqM,

Michelle at Amazon here. Thank you for contacting us. Please know that we are actively working on this issue and will update you as soon as we have more information. I have confirmed that no action will be taken on your account for these notices, however, we do request that you appeal your listings.

Regards,

Michelle

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Good Evening @Seller_S8C5pwae9GxqM,

I just wanted to provide you with an update that the issue has been resolved and the violations have been removed from your Account Health Dashboard. If you have any ASINs that still show the plant and seed violation, please create a case through your Account Health page. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions regarding the update provided above.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and take care.

Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post