user profile
Sign in
user profile

Hello account desactivated

by Seller_AU8kO3tSCiHwY

Hi my account deactivated because address violations that was 2 accounts from the same address so now the other account was close ,do i have my original account reactivate now please ?

Tags: Deactivated
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Cade_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_AU8kO3tSCiHwY's post

Hello @Seller_AU8kO3tSCiHwY,

Thank you for reaching out. I hope all is well.

user profile
Seller_AU8kO3tSCiHwY
Show post
my account deactivated

As you have mentioned, I understand that your account is deactivated at this time. For the seller forums community and I to better assist you, I would like to ask you a couple of questions and share resources for you to utilize.

user profile
Seller_AU8kO3tSCiHwY
Show post
2 accounts from the same address so now the other account was close

From the information you have provided, I understand your account has been deactivated per violations to the Multiple Accounts policy. Is the other account in the US region or in a different region? Is the other account deactivated?

As you have mentioned, you have identified the other account as yours. You will need to reinstate the other account. This must occur prior to the reactivation of your current account. Check each region in your seller central and check the performance notification. It should pertain information on how to reinstate your other account if it is deactivated. Once the other account has been reinstated, go back to your current account and submit an appeal stating that your other account has been reinstated.

Guidance for at risk of related accounts deactivation due to regional store inactivity has great resources that talks about regional accounts.

I see that you may have additional questions. For this reason, I am forwarding your information to the Account Health Support team for further investigation into this matter. Please ensure that your contact information is up to date so they may reach out to you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please continue to reply in this post.

Best wishes,

Cade

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post