user profile
Sign in
user profile

Policy Violation - Condition

by Seller_S8n7RlzWUcN0x

Hi everyone,

I received a very strange "Notice: Policy Warning" email from Amazon, been trying to get it resolved for the past few days to no avail. I have pasted it below:

"We received a report that your listing for the product at the bottom of this message arrived in a different condition than described on the detail page. We have not deactivated your listing at this time, but repeat violations of listing products in the wrong condition may lead to listing deactivation.

Why did I receive this message?

Sellers on Amazon.com are responsible for listing items that meet the Amazon Condition Guidelines (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G200339950).

We’re here to help.

If you have questions about this policy, please refer to the Product Detail Page policy (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G200390640) or contact us (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help-home.html).

What actions do I need to take?

You do not need to submit a plan of action to us at this time. However, please ensure that you do not violate the above policy.

Has this message been sent in error?

If you believe this communication has been sent in error, please submit an explanation (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us).

Please review your other listings in the Inventory section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/inventory/) to make sure that they follow our condition guidelines.

You can view your account performance (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?reftag=email_warn) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health page shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

-- Download the iOS app:

-- Download the Android app:

ASIN: B09DKJQ3X1

Listed Condition: New

Correct Condition: Used

So first thing, the email says that they have not deactivated the listings... but they did... they're blocked. Second thing, is I know this is from a competitor because the only main listing left on the ASIN is a competitor that I have been competing with on nearly all of our top selling ASIN's. So conveniently only their listing is left with the lower price.

Now our products are all purchased directly from the distributor AND we are an authorized MS reseller. I did the logical thing and appealed the policy violation with one of our recent invoices, a letter from MS stating we are authorized AND pictures of the items showing they're 100% brand new.

I sent this information and I keep getting an email back within a couple hours stating the following, please see below:

"Hello,

Thank you for submitting your plan of action. We reviewed your appeal and determined that it is missing the following information. Please include the missing information listed below in your plan of action:

-- Proof of product authenticity (e.g., invoice). It must clearly prove that your products do not violate the Amazon listing policy. For example, if you received a warning for a not-as-described product, then please provide an invoice proving that your product matches the description on the product detail page.

Has your listing been deactivated in error?

If you believe there has been an error, please tell us why. Your explanation should include how your listing(s) have not violated Amazon's selling policies along with documents mentioned above to support authenticity.

Where do I send this information?

If you are appealing an action we have taken on your listings for an amazon listing policy violation, go to Listing Policy Violations in the Product Policy Compliance section on Account Health (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_mpa). Locate the deactivation record for the product listings you want to appeal and click on the Appeal button next to the record to submit your appeal to reactivate your listings. If you want to submit additional information, click on the “View appeal” button next to the deactivation record. Click the “Submit additional information” button to submit information necessary to reactivate your listings.

Where do I send this information?

Please submit this information by clicking the Appeal button on Account Health

What happens if I do not send the requested information?

If we do not receive the requested information, the listing will remain removed and your account could be deactivated.

ASIN: B09DKJQ3X1

Complaint ID: 12405596271

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-fund.

You can view your account performance (/sellercentral.amazon./performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_mpa) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

-- iOS:

-- Android:

Sincerely,

Sincerely, Amazon.com

So I'm stuck, I spoke with Account Health on the phone and they're giving me the run around about the invoice not being accepted. I told them this is one of largest tech distributors in the nation... I even told them I could put my MS business account manager on the line, but they said we have no further information.

Anyone seen something like this before and has advice?

Tags: Account Health, Seller Support
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp
In reply to: Seller_S8n7RlzWUcN0x's post

About this -- "I told them this is one of largest tech distributors in the nation" part.

Have you verified WITH MS that your source is authorized by MS to distribute the particular items that are causing you trouble?

There are situations where a warehouse can have items and distribute them but they are not authorized to.

In my field I buy from THE LARGEST wholesaler in the industry. I can buy anything they have in the warehouse -- about 250,000 items and they are authorized by all the brands they wholesale for.

I USED to deal with a smaller operation -- only about 100,000 items -- and they bought items for their B&M store that I could purchase wholesale. They were gray market because they were not an authorized distributor of many of the brands. My supplier guaranteed me they would back me if there were any issues. And THEN they went bankrupt...................

If MS says yes they are then their would seem to be an issue with the invoice that needs to be addressed working WITH MS and the distributor.

user profile
Antonio_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_S8n7RlzWUcN0x's post

Hello @TKCorp_RFRB,

This is Antonio here with Amazon. I will be happy to assist you.

I received a very strange "Notice: Policy Warning" email from Amazon, been trying to get it resolved for the past few days to no avail. I have pasted it below:

I did the logical thing and appealed the policy violation with one of our recent invoices, a letter from MS stating we are authorized AND pictures of the items showing they're 100% brand new.

Based on your post, it appears that you will need to provide copies of invoices or receipts from your supplier. These documents should reflect your sales volume during the last 365 days. The invoice needs to include contact information for your supplier, name, phone number, address, and website.

I also advise checking the original enforcement notification sent when your listing was deactivated, and sending the documents and information requested at that time.

I would encourage you to read the invoice requirements more closely to better understand the topic.

I hope this information will help you solve your problem. If you need further assistance, please reply to this message; we are here to help you.

Best regards,

Antonio

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post