user profile
Sign in
user profile

Showcase your holiday deals at our new Prime Early Access Sale on October 11-12

by News_Amazon

Our new two-day global shopping event, Prime Early Access Sale, gives you the opportunity to kick off the holiday shopping season early by promoting Prime Exclusive discounts and coupons.

As part of the event, we’re making it easier for Prime members to discover, shop, and save on your deals. New deals will drop throughout the event, allowing you to showcase products across all top categories, including electronics, fashion, home, kitchen, pets, and toys.

To participate in the Prime Early Access Sale, submit a Prime Exclusive Discount or Coupon before October 11, 2022.

Tags: News and Announcements
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_4RRTjOpWG0qkj
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

It’s great that this was announced with a full 11 days worth of preparation.
With how fast FBA works and how LTLs are processed in minutes, I’m sure that so many sellers will be able to make the most of it.

user profile
Seller_1xPyBGYjMly2w

What do we use for the Start and End dates for a coupon, in order for the Coupon to officially be a part of this event? What is the minimum discount amount for a Coupon for this event?

user profile
Seller_rZvCIRJuJHcP1

why do some listings have an a prime early access blue banner on them and are posted on the main page
How do we do that is that some where on the campaigns or randomnly picked ?

i also see that some listing show sell thru like the lighting deals

user profile
Seller_VzBj0CsQsPkxa

I created a coupon before October 11 and my listing doesn’t have the Prime Early Access blue banner as others do, why not?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post