Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_oRnlRFNoq82VW

Bank Account Verification Issues - Name of Company not showing up

I've been prompted to verify my bank account details.

It says "The Bank Account Holder Name you select on the “Verify Bank Account Page” matches the Bank Account Holder Name on your bank account statement you upload.".

The bank account holder is the company name, legally. That is how it shows up on the bank statement. It is "... Ltd".

Amazon's system, however, shows the individual's name, not the legal (company) name.

It says repeatedly that the names on the bank account statement and the name you have on your page must match... I've tried inputting the bank account info again. It still reverts to the individual's name.

There are discrepencies in how it shows up on Amazon's end. And I can't rightfully check the box that says the individual's name is the name shown. Our Amazon account is registered under the company name, as a corp.

What am I supposed to do? I have 5 days left to do the verification.

imgimg
37 replies
Tags:Account users, Seller Support
37 replies
user profile
Seller_Om4IZ0kZUnFbF

Same issue here, and I assume thousands of other sellers are having the same problem. Let's see if they fix it or hold everyone's money.

user profile
Seller_VgVA8Nop2012J

Same issue here, waiting to hear back

user profile
Seller_oRnlRFNoq82VW

I contacted seller support. They gave me a generic useless answer, as per usual.

user profile
Seller_oRnlRFNoq82VW

Correction to my post - It says "The Bank Account Holder Name you select on the “Verify Bank Account Page” matches the Bank Account Holder Name on your bank account statement you upload." is a requirement of the uploaded statement.

user profile
Seller_FN8xLzvFMDXWH

Same problem, hope someone gets a solution soon, waiting to hear back from seller support.

user profile
Seller_6NURlaeKPDk4R

We are dealing with the same problem. I reached out to support to explain the problem and they sent me the exact same text that was in the email notification and did not address my concern.

user profile
Seller_wV7CubyolyxL1

We are having the same issue. Our deposit bank account is a business bank account under our business name. Our Amazon Seller Account is also registered under the same business name.

Somehow the system is pulling one of the business owner's personal names (which has never been used for any banking or credit card information - only as a contact name for FBA removal orders), and stating that the bank account statement we submit for verification should be under that name.

We opened a case with Seller Support (case ID 12719780561), who closed the case after they said they transferred it to an internal team. We were told that the internal team would be able to adjust the verification page to allow us to submit a bank statement with our business name for account verification. This change has not been updated in our account, and we have received no communication from this internal team.

We only have a few days remaining (per the original notice we received giving us 7 days to perform the verification). It looks like tons of people are in the same boat.

Could we get some further direction from the admins for this particular issue so many are experiencing? @Cooper_Amazon @Quincy_Amazon @Steve_Amazon @Dougal_Amazon

user profile
Seller_Kh6MmwKHiskjR

We have same issue since April 21,2023

user profile
Seller_hJNouFL3gbjZz

Same issue here. I made a screen shot of my bank account details page where it shows my name also. This screen shot (of course) is not allowed in the check list but I don't know what else to do. We shall see if it is accepted. With this and the Bulk label shipping issues.... I'm tearing my hair out.

user profile
Seller_oRnlRFNoq82VW

So I uploaded the bank statement, and checked all the boxes, even though the statement is in the company name and amazon is showing the individual's name on the upload page (and the company name on the previous/info page). They accepted it and it is now verified.

So you may want to try it

img
user profile
Seller_oRnlRFNoq82VW

It says "The Bank Account Holder Name you select on the “Verify Bank Account Page” matches the Bank Account Holder Name on your bank account statement you upload.".

The bank account holder is the company name, legally. That is how it shows up on the bank statement. It is "... Ltd".

Amazon's system, however, shows the individual's name, not the legal (company) name.

It says repeatedly that the names on the bank account statement and the name you have on your page must match... I've tried inputting the bank account info again. It still reverts to the individual's name.

There are discrepencies in how it shows up on Amazon's end. And I can't rightfully check the box that says the individual's name is the name shown. Our Amazon account is registered under the company name, as a corp.

imgimg
37 replies
user profile

by Seller_oRnlRFNoq82VW

imgimg
37 replies
37 replies
37 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Om4IZ0kZUnFbF

Same issue here, and I assume thousands of other sellers are having the same problem. Let's see if they fix it or hold everyone's money.

user profile
Seller_VgVA8Nop2012J

user profile
Seller_oRnlRFNoq82VW

I contacted seller support. They gave me a generic useless answer, as per usual.

user profile
Seller_oRnlRFNoq82VW

Correction to my post - It says "The Bank Account Holder Name you select on the “Verify Bank Account Page” matches the Bank Account Holder Name on your bank account statement you upload." is a requirement of the uploaded statement.

user profile
Seller_FN8xLzvFMDXWH

Same problem, hope someone gets a solution soon, waiting to hear back from seller support.

user profile
Seller_6NURlaeKPDk4R

We are dealing with the same problem. I reached out to support to explain the problem and they sent me the exact same text that was in the email notification and did not address my concern.

user profile
Seller_wV7CubyolyxL1

We are having the same issue. Our deposit bank account is a business bank account under our business name. Our Amazon Seller Account is also registered under the same business name.

Somehow the system is pulling one of the business owner's personal names (which has never been used for any banking or credit card information - only as a contact name for FBA removal orders), and stating that the bank account statement we submit for verification should be under that name.

We opened a case with Seller Support (case ID 12719780561), who closed the case after they said they transferred it to an internal team. We were told that the internal team would be able to adjust the verification page to allow us to submit a bank statement with our business name for account verification. This change has not been updated in our account, and we have received no communication from this internal team.

We only have a few days remaining (per the original notice we received giving us 7 days to perform the verification). It looks like tons of people are in the same boat.

Could we get some further direction from the admins for this particular issue so many are experiencing? @Cooper_Amazon @Quincy_Amazon @Steve_Amazon @Dougal_Amazon

user profile
Seller_Kh6MmwKHiskjR

user profile
Seller_hJNouFL3gbjZz

Same issue here. I made a screen shot of my bank account details page where it shows my name also. This screen shot (of course) is not allowed in the check list but I don't know what else to do. We shall see if it is accepted. With this and the Bulk label shipping issues.... I'm tearing my hair out.

user profile
Seller_oRnlRFNoq82VW

So I uploaded the bank statement, and checked all the boxes, even though the statement is in the company name and amazon is showing the individual's name on the upload page (and the company name on the previous/info page). They accepted it and it is now verified.

img
user profile
Seller_Om4IZ0kZUnFbF

user profile
Seller_Om4IZ0kZUnFbF

user profile
Seller_VgVA8Nop2012J

user profile
Seller_VgVA8Nop2012J

user profile
Seller_oRnlRFNoq82VW

user profile
Seller_oRnlRFNoq82VW

user profile
Seller_oRnlRFNoq82VW

user profile
Seller_oRnlRFNoq82VW

user profile
Seller_FN8xLzvFMDXWH

user profile
Seller_FN8xLzvFMDXWH

user profile
Seller_6NURlaeKPDk4R

user profile
Seller_6NURlaeKPDk4R

user profile
Seller_wV7CubyolyxL1

user profile
Seller_wV7CubyolyxL1

user profile
Seller_Kh6MmwKHiskjR

user profile
Seller_Kh6MmwKHiskjR

user profile
Seller_hJNouFL3gbjZz

user profile
Seller_hJNouFL3gbjZz

user profile
Seller_oRnlRFNoq82VW

img
user profile
Seller_oRnlRFNoq82VW

img