user profile
Sign in
user profile

My Inventory reserved in FC Processing for more than 40 days.!!

by Seller_Jx4Q97lulgNX5

I have 300+ units in fc processing and they have been there 40+ days. Each time I open a case agents give me a different story as to why they are there. Today I received information that I am "We have temporarily set aside your FBA inventory for some of your listings as a result of a counterfeit investigation by law enforcement authorities, who have concerns about their authenticity."

This is totally illogical.

Poducts are branded products with trademark registered. This account reference person reserves the trademark rights which is approved on his name by official related authorities.

2. We have enrolled our brand into Amazon brand registry on the basis of trademark we own (approved by Amazon).

3. We manufacture this prdouct in our own warehouse and our invoices are ready to be shared.

Does anyone experience same?? Help

Tags: Inventory, Missing
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Topher_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_Jx4Q97lulgNX5's post

Hi @Seller_Jx4Q97lulgNX5, are your cases opened through seller support or Brand Registry? Given the authenticity concerns there likely isn't much I'm able to do but if you provide a case number I'll see if I can glean any further details.

Topher

user profile
Seller_bfa8nM1eBss6H
In reply to: Seller_Jx4Q97lulgNX5's post

Hello, This is also happening to me on numerous sku's. In the past it seemed FC processing would only be for a week but as you mentioned it has been well over a month this time. I have not opened a case because I keep thinking it will work itself out but now that my sellable inventory is getting low I'm getting more concerned. Have you heard anything new since your post?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post