452538 members
1994 discussions
You are not a member of this group
user profile

Resolving False claims about fiber content (Bamboo Textile) & Listing Removed

by Seller_5zVYIhpxzHvwd
in New Seller Community group

Our listings have been removed due to this issue:

"This product has been identified as potentially making false claims about fiber content, and improperly references bamboo fibers. The Textile Product Identification Act requires proper display of fiber content for all bamboo textile products. Product must display: 1) Synthetic fiber names (e.g. rayon or viscose), 2) Percentages by weight of each fiber in descending order (e.g. 60% Rayon derived from Bamboo, 40% Cotton), and 3) Import designation (e.g. Made in the U.S.A, Imported or both) For more information, please visit our seller help page: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/external/201707090?locale=en-US"

We are trying to edit our PDP to adjust for this correctly, however our listing page has been fully pulled down and there is no option to edit the page. Can someone please help us so we can get our product live, shipped from China and to AMZ customers -- @Blake_Amazon@Glenn_Amazon @Jim_Amazon@Danny_Amazon can one of you PLEASE help me? Case ID 15546472741

Thanks,

Abbey

ASINs:

B0D84CYTVM

B0D84GNFTN

B0D84D2NQJ

B0D827PN79

B0D82L7G54

B0D81Q8SJ8

B0D8332T46

B0D82WNYW4

B0D82LYR17

B0D84BJYM4

B0D84DXTKS

B0D84FP5GN

B0D84F93KR

B0D84FFDC2

B0D84FZ7LS

Tags: Deactivated
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Danny_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_5zVYIhpxzHvwd's post

Hey there @Seller_5zVYIhpxzHvwd- thank you for posting about this topic, and including all these details.

As I review that case ID, I do see it is currently Pending Amazon Action, which means it is actively being investigated, so do keep an eye there for any developments. I would also recommend taking a look through your Performance Notifications within the 'Performance' section of your Seller Central account, as there should be a notification that identifies if compliance documentation may be needed.

Please also see this post from the great @Michelle_Amazonon how to correct this textile issue through category specific feed files, and let me know if you have any questions generating that batch ID.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post