New Seller Community

547K members
2.5K discussions
You are not a member of this group
user profile
Seller_qnIZjSqjoElW4

amazon ads account suspended

Hello,

My Amazon Ads campaign has been paused due to a disputed credit card charge. I have paid all the invoices, and there are no unpaid invoices. I have contacted Amazon Advertising Support, but every time, they send the same email, which you can see below:

"With regard to your query, we had reached out to our internal team to review the query. Our internal team have reviewed the query and informed that Account is suspended due to suspicious activity and cannot be enabled at the moment.

As informed before, Currently, your account is not in compliance with Amazon Ads Policies and/or Terms & Conditions, and cannot be reinstated at this time.

Your Amazon Ads account has been suspended and your campaigns have been paused.

Amazon commits to create a safe and positive experience to customers and advertisers. We consistently monitor and investigate accounts to ensure compliance with our policies and Amazon Advertising Terms and Conditions.

Please follow the suggestions below to potentially become eligible to advertise:

* Ensure your products have enough inventory. Review your inventory reports and status frequently.

* Check your payment methods regularly and avoid any suspicious payment activity.

* Avoid having any unpaid balances or past due invoices as this may contribute to your suspension.

* Review your Account Health reports to ensure your Selling accounts adheres to the performance targets and policies required to sell on Amazon.

Remember, all aspects of your seller account must be in good standing to remain eligible for Amazon Ads. For more information, please review the eligibility requirements for Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands. "

I've told them many times that I've checked all the suggestions and everything was fine on my side, but I still cannot create a new campaign and my account remains suspended. I would appreciate it if you could help me reinstate the ads.

1 reply
Tags:Policy
0 replies
user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX

Maybe that is a good thing. Why do you have to use advertising in the first place/

Are you paying close attention to you earned profit? After all, that is why you are in business. All of your advertising cots come out of your UNEARNED Profit. So, with all other costs fixed, you are spending your future profit before any is ever made.

New sellers have to realize, Amazon is design to take as much pf a seller's profit as they can get, and in any way, they can get it. therefore, if sellers do not pay attention to their bottom-line profit, often they make no profit at all.

There are no more posts to display
You are not a member of this group
user profile
Seller_qnIZjSqjoElW4

Hello,

My Amazon Ads campaign has been paused due to a disputed credit card charge. I have paid all the invoices, and there are no unpaid invoices. I have contacted Amazon Advertising Support, but every time, they send the same email, which you can see below:

"With regard to your query, we had reached out to our internal team to review the query. Our internal team have reviewed the query and informed that Account is suspended due to suspicious activity and cannot be enabled at the moment.

As informed before, Currently, your account is not in compliance with Amazon Ads Policies and/or Terms & Conditions, and cannot be reinstated at this time.

Amazon commits to create a safe and positive experience to customers and advertisers. We consistently monitor and investigate accounts to ensure compliance with our policies and Amazon Advertising Terms and Conditions.

Please follow the suggestions below to potentially become eligible to advertise:

* Ensure your products have enough inventory. Review your inventory reports and status frequently.

* Check your payment methods regularly and avoid any suspicious payment activity.

* Avoid having any unpaid balances or past due invoices as this may contribute to your suspension.

* Review your Account Health reports to ensure your Selling accounts adheres to the performance targets and policies required to sell on Amazon.

Remember, all aspects of your seller account must be in good standing to remain eligible for Amazon Ads. For more information, please review the eligibility requirements for Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands. "

I've told them many times that I've checked all the suggestions and everything was fine on my side, but I still cannot create a new campaign and my account remains suspended. I would appreciate it if you could help me reinstate the ads.

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_qnIZjSqjoElW4

Hello,

1 reply
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX

Maybe that is a good thing. Why do you have to use advertising in the first place/

Are you paying close attention to you earned profit? After all, that is why you are in business. All of your advertising cots come out of your UNEARNED Profit. So, with all other costs fixed, you are spending your future profit before any is ever made.

New sellers have to realize, Amazon is design to take as much pf a seller's profit as they can get, and in any way, they can get it. therefore, if sellers do not pay attention to their bottom-line profit, often they make no profit at all.

user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX

user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX