Handmade Community

20025 members
6927 discussions
You are not a member of this group
user profile

Bulk Edit Production Time

by Seller_yZH07Nv6H6EtS
in Handmade Community group

Is there any other way to bulk edit production time other than changing each listing one by one??

Tags: Listings
21 replies
21 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_umpLFrxn8qHYX
In reply to: Seller_yZH07Nv6H6EtS's post

Supposedly bulk editing and add product can be done except in apparel and shoes. Donovan posted this link
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/GMU4YRNPVSDUGJZX

I have not used it. Maybe someone who has will chime in.

user profile
Seller_IhnvbCacmJlG0

As @IMTOF mentions, you should be able to do it. I have not tried it yet, but @ImageAbility does this bulk upload/change all the time.

The procedure is mentioned in a recent thread on a different topic, starting with his post, the 18th, and he gives a bit more detail and tips further along on that thread — just scan the thread for his follow-up responses after the 18th post.

It should be fairly simple. Try it on just a few first though to make sure it works.

Let us know how it goes!

user profile
Seller_mctm8oEyllOHZ

Yes, try it on a few, and go from there

You download the template under your inventory management tab.

And no I have not tried it for Handmade. Only for my marketplace items.

user profile
Seller_TBS8GuuKXgJz2

Hi, you can edit the Production Time in bulk. You just need to download an All Listings Report. Then download a Lite template and enter, the Product Type (drop-down within the template), SKU, title, price, quantity, and the production time.
Under the update_delete column, is really important to select Partial Update, if you select “update” it will delete all info that was not entered.

A template for a partial update should look like this, you will get the current price, SKU, quantity on the Inventory Report, and the Product Type will be in there (Template) on a drop-down.

After you have populated these fields, Save as a “Text (Tab Delimited)” document and upload it. Navigate to the “Add Products via Upload” tab. > Select File Type - “Inventory Files for non-Media categories”

user profile
Seller_aXHipcBoavVes

Yeah, I figured out eventually that I could change all when it was only merchant fulfilled. It’s too bad there are no real help sections on this. Thank God for you all.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post