Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_8mYZvxHXp7LdE

I am unable to submit verification of the INFORM Consumers Act.

Hello,

When I click the "Identity Verification (Reverify)", it will jump to the seller support interface. And the seller support interface only have one option "Get help with my appeal from Account Health Support"

And last time I submitted the necessary documents for verification through seller support, my case was immediately closed, and the email informed me that this is not the channel for submitting appeal documents.

Therefore, even if I want to submit a revalidation of the INFORM Consumers Act, I cannot find the entry point for submission. What should I do?

Sincerely

19 replies
Tags:Deactivated
19 replies
user profile
Cade_Amazon

Hello @Seller_8mYZvxHXp7LdE,

Thank you for utilizing the seller forums. I hope all is well.

user profile
Seller_8mYZvxHXp7LdE

When I click the "Identity Verification (Reverify)", it will jump to the seller support interface. And the seller support interface only have one option "Get help with my appeal from Account Health Support"

View post

Based off of the information you have provided, I see that you are not able to submit information to verify your account for the inform consumers act.

Have you created a case when the identity verification button directed you to the seller support interface? If you have created a case, please provide the case ID so we can better assist you.

If you have additional questions or concerns, please let us know here in this thread.

Best,

Cade

user profile
Seller_stdvIZmTq2n7u

If I am not mistaken, this happened to me too. I just switched from chrome to firefox and it worked for me. Worth a try.

user profile
Seller_1oT4ZOwrSByEE

You probably have a bad link, ask for a fresh one to the correct page.

user profile
Seller_QUyWm00OeT9z3

Same thing is happening for me

user profile
Seller_g3OR7KZQqjPwG

Where is the link located for the reverification of the INFORM Consumer Act ? I was assuming that it would appear in Account Health when it was time for submission of to begin

user profile
Seller_XJk5RkDQR39p0

Every time chrome needs an update, this type of thing happens on many websites, you can't login, or 403 errors appear, after chrome updates everything is fine. hope this helps.

user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp

Has any progress been made on your situation?

And would you please clarify whether your account was suspended prior to the INFORM update. or just as a result of whatever is taking place with the verification.

It would make a difference on how to proceed and if any steps are even possible!

user profile
Seller_bJyTUoVMx4F3Q
This post has been deleted
There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_8mYZvxHXp7LdE

Hello,

And last time I submitted the necessary documents for verification through seller support, my case was immediately closed, and the email informed me that this is not the channel for submitting appeal documents.

Therefore, even if I want to submit a revalidation of the INFORM Consumers Act, I cannot find the entry point for submission. What should I do?

Sincerely

19 replies
user profile

by Seller_8mYZvxHXp7LdE

Hello,

Sincerely

19 replies
19 replies
19 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Cade_Amazon

user profile
Seller_8mYZvxHXp7LdE

View post

Based off of the information you have provided, I see that you are not able to submit information to verify your account for the inform consumers act.

Have you created a case when the identity verification button directed you to the seller support interface? If you have created a case, please provide the case ID so we can better assist you.

If you have additional questions or concerns, please let us know here in this thread.

Best,

Cade

user profile
Seller_stdvIZmTq2n7u

If I am not mistaken, this happened to me too. I just switched from chrome to firefox and it worked for me. Worth a try.

user profile
Seller_1oT4ZOwrSByEE

user profile
Seller_QUyWm00OeT9z3

user profile
Seller_g3OR7KZQqjPwG

Where is the link located for the reverification of the INFORM Consumer Act ? I was assuming that it would appear in Account Health when it was time for submission of to begin

user profile
Seller_XJk5RkDQR39p0

Every time chrome needs an update, this type of thing happens on many websites, you can't login, or 403 errors appear, after chrome updates everything is fine. hope this helps.

user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp

And would you please clarify whether your account was suspended prior to the INFORM update. or just as a result of whatever is taking place with the verification.

It would make a difference on how to proceed and if any steps are even possible!

user profile
Seller_bJyTUoVMx4F3Q
user profile
Cade_Amazon

user profile
Seller_8mYZvxHXp7LdE

View post

Best,

Cade

user profile
Cade_Amazon

user profile
Seller_8mYZvxHXp7LdE

View post

Best,

Cade

user profile
Seller_stdvIZmTq2n7u

user profile
Seller_stdvIZmTq2n7u

user profile
Seller_1oT4ZOwrSByEE

user profile
Seller_1oT4ZOwrSByEE

user profile
Seller_QUyWm00OeT9z3

user profile
Seller_QUyWm00OeT9z3

user profile
Seller_g3OR7KZQqjPwG

user profile
Seller_g3OR7KZQqjPwG

user profile
Seller_XJk5RkDQR39p0

user profile
Seller_XJk5RkDQR39p0

user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp

user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp

user profile
Seller_bJyTUoVMx4F3Q
user profile
Seller_bJyTUoVMx4F3Q