Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_KDv3f4kHPJtzP

Creating a QR Code

Hi there. Anyone know how to create a QR code to help market our product? We’d like to make some postcards and other advertisements for our new book with a QR code - but I am not finding anything on how to make one on here?

4 replies
4 replies
user profile
Seller_atnk8fSvVuoeY

Google QR code generator. There are plenty of free ones.

user profile
Seller_fGluy2Rns9Cfx

All of the companies I have worked with (that have used QR codes), said their cost to print, was higher than their ROI from QR code use.

I personally, have scanned 1 QR code, in my entire life. The only reason I did, was because it was a POS discount

user profile
Seller_T5Mv3ZCUSh7Zl

QR codes generators are everywhere. Both free and paid. if you search ‘QR code’ in bing the first result is Microsoft’s free generator inline, just paste your URL and download the image file.

QR code’s are fantastic and they can also be a complete flop. How well they work for you will depend entirely on how you present them to the public and what the public expects from scanning the code and if you can meet or exceed their expectations.

Sort of like everything else in sales.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_KDv3f4kHPJtzP

Creating a QR Code

Hi there. Anyone know how to create a QR code to help market our product? We’d like to make some postcards and other advertisements for our new book with a QR code - but I am not finding anything on how to make one on here?

4 replies
user profile

Creating a QR Code

by Seller_KDv3f4kHPJtzP

Tags:Customer
4 replies
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_atnk8fSvVuoeY

user profile
Seller_fGluy2Rns9Cfx

All of the companies I have worked with (that have used QR codes), said their cost to print, was higher than their ROI from QR code use.

I personally, have scanned 1 QR code, in my entire life. The only reason I did, was because it was a POS discount

user profile
Seller_T5Mv3ZCUSh7Zl

QR codes generators are everywhere. Both free and paid. if you search ‘QR code’ in bing the first result is Microsoft’s free generator inline, just paste your URL and download the image file.

QR code’s are fantastic and they can also be a complete flop. How well they work for you will depend entirely on how you present them to the public and what the public expects from scanning the code and if you can meet or exceed their expectations.

user profile
Seller_atnk8fSvVuoeY

user profile
Seller_atnk8fSvVuoeY

user profile
Seller_fGluy2Rns9Cfx

user profile
Seller_fGluy2Rns9Cfx

user profile
Seller_T5Mv3ZCUSh7Zl

user profile
Seller_T5Mv3ZCUSh7Zl