user profile
Sign in
user profile

Product prohibited from ads for the wrong reason/bots!

by Seller_GHslra18mLGkf

Dear all,

I'm trying to create an ad campaign for a new diversion safe. It worked a few months ago but now it is banned because: "The product advertised, ASIN: B0CD24NHQ5, is prohibited. Amazon Ads Guidelines and Acceptance Policies do not permit advertising oils, supplements, ingestibles, or consumable products that are derived from or contain cannabidiol (CBD) (including full spectrum, herbal teas, oils, and cosmetic beauty products), THC, or otherwise related to cannabis/marijuana."

Our product is obviously not related to cannabis and I double checked the backend keywords to be sure, nothing is remotely close to drugs. However our brand name is "e-Stash". I suspect that's possibly what triggers the bots. The weird thing is that I found brands like Stash, Stasher, Stash-It on Amazon and other diversion safes using stash in their title so even our brand name might not be the reason for the rejection :/

Advertiser Support doesn't seems to have opened the product page so they just repeated the bot nonsense and marked the case as "answered" already (ID 15058399401)

Any suggestion from someone who successfully solved a similar case or Susan?

Franck

Tags: Advertising, Keywords, Sponsored Products
9 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
SEAmod
In reply to: Seller_GHslra18mLGkf's post

Hello @Seller_GHslra18mLGkf

I checked the ASIN and yes, it is not clear what is in the description and/or listing that caused the system to think it is a CBD product. The way to correct it is to open a single case and ask the Catalog team to identify what is in the listing that caused the miss-identification. Don't open new cases if we close the first one. Reopen the original case. Let me know if you are able to get some support from the catalog team.

Susan

user profile
Seller_GHslra18mLGkf
In reply to: Seller_GHslra18mLGkf's post

Finally, I got a resolution by managing to contact Ad support: "ASIN is compliant with Amazon Advertising's guidelines. Hence, we have re-moderated the ASIN".

What I learned: Forget about support chat, whether from Ads or Seller Central, there won't be any useful follow-up. Opening a case with Seller Central support won't work too, they have no clue about anything Ads related.

To contact Ads support I had to use an old campaign that had worked before to create the case then explain that the problem was in another draft campaign since the draft won't allow to create a case.

Franck

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post