user profile
Sign in
user profile

Close seller account

by Seller_r0MgOVAxOFM3N

I would like to close my seller account, but cannot do so because I have a $0.88 account balance. I cannot pay out the balance because it's "too small" and the automatic payout date continues to get pushed back week after week because the disbursement amount is "too small."

I've contacted live support agents many times. Each time they "promise" that the balance will get dispersed on the date it says. It never does.

Who can finally help me? I need to transfer out the money so I can close my seller account once and for all.

Tags: Bank account, Payments
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_nRFmxiQg4EGrw
In reply to: Seller_r0MgOVAxOFM3N's post

You're not the first to be caught in this absurdity.

My suggestion would be to make sure that you have no listings whatsoever (so there is no chance of a future IP complaint or similar).

Make sure you are on the Individual plan (so no monthly charges).

Delete your CC info.

Then walk away. Very little difference between a "closed" account and an abandoned one. At some point, it's not worth the trouble.

And on the flip side, if for some reason you change your mind down the road, you'll be able to re-open your account.

user profile
CR_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_r0MgOVAxOFM3N's post

@Seller_r0MgOVAxOFM3N

Hello there, my name is CR and wanted to pop in here to see if I can possibly be of assistance here.

It sounds like you are set on having your account closed and I'd like to see if I can get someone to look into this further for you.

user profile
Seller_r0MgOVAxOFM3N
Show post
I've contacted live support agents many times

Would you mind sharing the most recent case #'s you've opened with Seller Support for closing of your account? I'd be happy to take a look there and see what we can do.

I'll hang tight here for your reply.

CR_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post