user profile
Sign in
user profile

A-Z Claim Help please

by Seller_Yg9VOtSTjKUpU

Good afternoon,

We received an A-Z claim at the end of business day yesterday and of course it was granted in the middle of the night before we could respond.

I did appeal it this morning and they said it was "reversed" but it still has the same solution.

I need human eyes to look at this please.

@KJ_Amazon, @Michelle_Amazon, @CR_Amazon, @SEAmod, @Rose_Amazon , @Jim_Amazon, @Dougal_Amazon

order 112-9454502-3546640

"We have granted an A-to-z Guarantee claim of $384.93 on order 112-9454502-3546640. We have debited the amount from your account but have not counted the claim against your Order Defect Rate."

We appealed the claim and then received this:

"Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the additional information regarding the A-to-z Guarantee claim on the order 112-9454502-3546640. Upon further review, we have decided to reverse our original decision. We have debited the amount from your account but have not counted the claim against your Order Defect Rate. "

They say they "decided to reverse our original decision" but it's still debited from our account. That's not being reversed.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Tags: Account Health
1 view
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Yg9VOtSTjKUpU
In reply to: Seller_Yg9VOtSTjKUpU's post

Have the mods taken an early Holiday?

I would like to get a response to the above message, please.

@SEAmod, @KJ_Amazon, @Michelle_Amazon, @CR_Amazon, @Rose_Amazon, @Jim_Amazon, @Dougal_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post