user profile
Sign in
user profile

Track your FBA shipments from China with reliable ShipTrack carriers

by News_Amazon

Starting August 21, 2023, if you use a non-partnered carrier to send your FBA shipments from China to the US, you can choose one of our ShipTrack carriers, which automatically provide end-to-end tracking information in Seller Central.

ShipTrack carriers are vetted third-party providers that offer reliable tracking information. Using ShipTrack carriers helps us predict when your shipment will arrive at our fulfillment centers and generate more accurate estimated delivery dates for customers.

Better shipment tracking also helps you to make informed replenishment decisions and reduce your overstock cost and understock loss.

When you use a ShipTrack carrier, information on your shipment’s progress is automatically provided to Amazon and available on the Shipment Summary page.

For a list of ShipTrack carriers for your China-to-US shipment, go to the shipment creation workflow on Send to Amazon, and in the "Select carrier" drop-down menu, select "Or use your own carrier".

By the end of 2023, ShipTrack carriers will also be available for FBA shipments from China to Japan and the EU.

For more information, go to Send to Amazon: ShipTrack carrier.

Tags: News and Announcements
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_rttt1yARiCuPx
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

I mean.............. thank GOD Amazon is taking care of China...............................

user profile
Seller_r9wMm8LrE5iKj

Prediction: this will become like domestic carriers, where you "may" use an unapproved carrier (i.e. one that Amazon hasn't strong-armed into an agreement where Amazon gets a cut of each shipment), but you will have no protections against lost (by Amazon) shipments, and metrics (like VTR) will not be met if Amazon can't follow your package in their automated fashion. This will be true even if you use shippers that are bigger/better than the ones Amazon has in their list. Enjoy!

user profile
Seller_tzb0Adb4whsRu

This just keeps getting better and better.

Hooray for supporting China shipments into the US.

Why is this not surprising? :(

How about Amazon working harder to keep the fake sellers, bad actors off of Amazon permanently? This is where the focus needs to go stop these people from ruining honest sellers Brands and accounts.

Best of Luck to all you honest and hard working sellers out there just trying to make an honest living/supplemental income.

user profile
Seller_CF0URQS5DxG2u

Y'all can't even reliably track intrastate deliveries to your FCs. Tell me why I should trust you and pay you more of my money when you let shipments languish in FC docks for months?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post