user profile
Sign in
user profile

Having trouble with my account

by Seller_WQSKN4cspI3Av

So I made this account a few months ago, and it got deactivated because it tried to charge premium to my card on file. I did not realize at the time that the premium/extras were a paid feature because I did not have to confirm anything to switch over, it just did it. And so my account got flagged and I guess they thought it was a bot account and deactivated it. I submitted exactly what they wanted, a phone bill with all the needed and matching info, and it still got denied…

Can I get help from support??

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI
In reply to: Seller_WQSKN4cspI3Av's post

When you say phone bill...you mean land line correct? Because I have never seen them ask for a cell phone bill...

If you came to do retail arbitrage or drop shipping, stop now before it gets worse

user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI
In reply to: Seller_WQSKN4cspI3Av's post

user profile
Seller_WQSKN4cspI3Av
Show post
So then what are people supposed to do for that side? But things wholesale to resell?

Sourcing from a brand approved wholesale distributor with brand approval (in writing) to retail the brand on Amazon. Amazon no longer wants Jim and Joe from next door to stop by Walmart and then overcharge their customers on Amazon. Doesn't make them look good.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post