user profile
Sign in
user profile

Unhealthy Ratings in international marketplaces

by Seller_dxYgrj0QmhkWU

I logged into seller central to find Unhealthy seller ratings in 5 international markets. I didn't even know I had opted in to these markets. What could be the issue? Every market with the exception of US and Canada where 99.9 percent of my sales are.

Tags: Account Health
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_LImVvUWeyiCfQ
In reply to: Seller_dxYgrj0QmhkWU's post

On the store switcher in your Seller Central Dashboard, click on each country and that should take you to a screen where you can see what the problem is.

For instance, you might see something like this:

user profile
Seller_FIaVXIqjJn9ar

The same thing just happened to me. I have 5 unhealthy ratings in Europe. I don't sell there and don't remember opting in either. This makes no sense.

user profile
Dawn_Amazon

Hello @Seller_dxYgrj0QmhkWU,

This is Dawn from Amazon, thank you for using Seller Forums.

"I logged into seller central to find Unhealthy seller ratings in 5 international markets. I didn't even know I had opted in to these markets. What could be the issue? "

Understand that your concern is about unhealthy seller ratings. I apologize for the frustration you are experiencing.

Did you register Amazon Global Selling?

Have you tried opening a case with Seller Support yet to get some guidance on this? If not, that would be the next best step here. Simply follow the hyperlink above to get started.

You may read more about Amazon Global Selling at link: https://www.sellercentral.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/G201062890

Thank you @Seller_LImVvUWeyiCfQ for sharing your insights as well.

Dear seller @Seller_FIaVXIqjJn9ar who are facing similar issue, we encourage you to read through current thread history to find information from the past that might be helpful to you. Alternatively, you may open a new topic for your concern to avoid disruption to the current thread. This will also ensure your concern is addressed by the forums community. Thank you.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Regards,

Dawn

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post