user profile
Sign in
user profile

Verification of the INFORM Consumers Act? I can´t find answers anywhere

by Seller_3e4ZHefDxKSPA

Does anyone have any light for me?

The main page tells me I need to resend all my information (even though it was already confirmed), I sent it, got confirmation, but it still showed as if nothing was sent. I couldn't access the form to resend it, the link took me to Seller Support form. In one case, the registration and access team shared a link for me to resend my documents. The Seller Identity Verification Team confirmed the verification again, but the main page still showed the message and in account info, it said I needed to re-verify my info. This has happened multiple times, I changed scanners, added and updated documents, but no luck.

I am concerned as it has been several weeks (since May 8th, it's now June 27th) and I can't resolve it. I opened 16 cases with different help teams but got no solution. I don't know if I haven't reached the right team, but I see in forums that this is a common issue. What worries me is that I haven't seen any cases where it was resolved. Someone in the forum even suggested if it's a strategy to frustrate and push people out of business. I'm scared, I invested everything I had in this project and due to this, Amazon hasn't paid me for 7 weeks now.

The response to cases is always that it will be passed to the right team, but I'm unsure if they aren't doing their job or don't know who the right team is for this matter.

Has anyone here been able to solve this? Any insights?

I promise that if I find a solution and my account is not deactivated, I will come back to tell you what the solution was.

Tags: Verification
18 replies
18 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
CR_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_3e4ZHefDxKSPA's post

@Seller_3e4ZHefDxKSPA

Hello there, my name is CR and wanted to hop in here to see if we can get this figured out for you.

Clearly this looks like a frustrating experience and I want to see what I can do on my end to connect with the partner team to get this figured out for you.

user profile
Seller_3e4ZHefDxKSPA
Show post
response to cases is

Would you mind sharing the most recent cases that you have opened with Seller Support for this issue? I'd be happy to take a look there and see what we can find out here.

In the meantime, I am going to do a few checks on my end while I await your reply.

CR_Amazon

user profile
CR_Amazon

@Seller_3e4ZHefDxKSPA

CR back here again, I wanted to reach out to let you know that I am going to put something together to submit to the appropriate partner team for further review here.

Thank you for the screen shots, those are incredibly helpful in helping to better understand what is going on here.

I am going to work on this now and will report back here and @ tag you for visibility just as soon as I hear something further.

Thank you for your continued patience here.

CR_Amazon

user profile
Seller_ffAlXPRakx4mR

HI @Seller_3e4ZHefDxKSPA @CR_Amazon

I have the exact same problem as you. It has been 2 months and my account has not been resolved until it was deactivated.

My Legal Entity Page information cannot be edited. Clicking Identity Verification (Reverify) under the INFORM Consumers Act banner takes me to a help page. There is no way to resubmit the information.

I also got that link and I verified it successfully, but the Identity Verification of INFORM Consumers Act and the Identity Verification of this link seem to be different.

All instructions are for me to resubmit the documents through this Identity Verification (Reverify) button, but this button does not work.

This is one of the few solutions I have seen on the forum. You can refer to it. 《HERE》 or 《HERE》,In other words, this problem can be solved, maybe we just don’t know how to find the right team.

Btw: If you have solved it, please mark me and let me know. Thank you very much. If I have any news, I will also notify you.

user profile
Seller_3e4ZHefDxKSPA

Yhank you CR, this are some cases

15534689001 It does not let me create an appeal, so I sent "help with my appeal" but I have not received a response.

user profile
Seller_W0CTzifnpzI5t

HI @CR_Amazon My inventory will be automatically removed by Amazon on July 22nd, and I will lose everything. Amazon successfully expelled an honest and willing seller.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post