user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazons Bot are the downfall of this company

by Seller_8XSAFLScalywD

I am sick an tired of having a review that shouldn't be allowed to be there and then going through feedback manger only to see my 3 paragraph response to a reasonable request to remove false reviews only to be met by a response within 30 seconds from a bot denying your request.

It is a disgrace amazon doesnt even have humans review your feedback and then they have the audacity to close the case and not allow you to reopen it for a human to review it! Then you call seller support for them to give you no help and say they cant do anything which is true bc they dont do anything and are the worse support agents on any website I have ever been on. How does one of the biggest company's in the world not even have customer support

I have made cases but they have been "Transferred" for weeks. MODS PLEAESE ESCALATE THIS BC this is an absolute s-t show

ORDER NUMBRES: Order ID:

# 114-8512819-1318663

114-7752918-7072244

Tags: Buyer product questions, Product reviews
79 replies
79 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_fc8h9bkgpIR7p
In reply to: Seller_8XSAFLScalywD's post

Bots aren't a downfall for Amazon. Maybe for us but not for them. Amazon has grown to be one of the most successful companies in human history.

user profile
Seller_AHNAlEEyQadIQ

Here is one of my latest bot battles. High price deactivation while being the low price and 13 sellers still active at my price or higher. How much time should I spend on this stuff day after day?

user profile
Seller_Xu6SCMFzvUorn

when you make an appeal for feedback removal a bot will usually ok it, if it meets the standards for removal soooo why doesn't amazon just make it automatically review feedback and remove them in the first place so we do not have to do so much work?

user profile
Seller_R2dP7Hunjcdj0

user profile
Seller_fc8h9bkgpIR7p
Show post
Bots aren't a downfall for Amazon. Maybe for us but not for them. Amazon has grown to be one of the most successful companies in human history.

This is NOT due to the use of 'bots.

Amazon was ALREADY the MOST SUCCESSFUL companies in human history BEFORE they fired humans and replaced them with poorly written software.

In fact, Amazon was SO successful that it created the wealthiest human in human history, at least until his divorce.

So I must push-back on your assertion that Amazon 'bots have ANYTHING to do with Amazon being successful.

In fact, available evidence and sales figures point to Amazon being LESS successful since they have purged actual human Seller Support and replaced it with software.

The 'bots are a fairly NEW part of Amazon business, certainly less than 5 years old, and that is dating the "Fair Pricing Tool", which I believe was the first 'bot to cause problems for Sellers. At least it was the first 'bot I had to contend with.

In my opinion, Amazon's switching from Human to software was a decision based on excessive Greed, and NOT realizing the unintended consequences that have led to countless erroneous ASIN deactivations AND THEREFORE lead to LOST SALES (and continue to do so to this day).

It seems that there is SUCH a disconnect at Amazon that no one can realize that FEWER ACTIVE ASINS = FEWER AVAILABLE PRODUCTS FOR SALE.

Which of course equals LOWER SALES for the Seller, and LOWER FEES for Amazon.

IF ONLY we could get this simple message in front of the Amazon Board of Directors. I am certain they would MUCH rather MAKE money than to NOT make money.

I live in hope that somehow this message will percolate through reality and eventually create change.

We all have a dream...

user profile
Seller_HRcJa1gdGHeov

Pricing Bot

Suspected IP BOT

Safety BOT

Restricted Products Bot

From my estimation they produce 80-90 % false positives, they are complete junk and should all be thrown out.

user profile
Seller_LzhloSVDuOpTF

Finally someone speaking my language......its hard for some of us to accept unorganized regions💯

user profile
Seller_v7Dh7jFFWXmDy

Amazon doesn't care. They still make so much money. It's just a job to customer service and amazon has millions more where each of us come from. Find other outlets for your sales and use amazon as your bonus sales or else you will have health issues dealing with them. Stress and high blood pressure to name a few.

user profile
Seller_zACUjQjjIQiou

Amen to that !!! I've been trying to get my " Product Page " Up and Running for about 3 Weeks. Their Robo response doesn't Help much !! None !!!!! I don't understand why they don't send you the Link where the " YOUR " problem exist. Their system keeps We The People Running in Cirles

user profile
Seller_mA0Z5w7U7SxRU

I have a body oil listing that is taken down weekly. I have to submit a liver and kidney to prove the listing doesn't contain all kinds of stuff that is not listed or shown on the product or description but somehow the bot decided it does. The only reason i bother is because it's one of my top 10 sellers. Otherwise I'd just let them remove it and not waste my time anymore. If i had a better option than amazon i would take it. Too stressful.... Off i go to submit my bladder and lung for this weeks take down.

user profile
Seller_b9voCh7Y5NQem

Absolutely BOT,Extremely terrible.

Some times, Seller Support team is decoration!

Go to original post