user profile
Sign in
user profile

Competitive Price Glitch

by Seller_U0PeebAJUkAaF

investigate your competitive price checker glitch.

Competitive price checker says the external price is 27.50. that is not accurate. I sell on my website, chewy, and amazon only. All of them are 27.99.

Amazon has 3 of my items suppressed for this and it is destroying my sales.

Tags: Feature Offer
10 replies
10 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_U0PeebAJUkAaF
In reply to: Seller_U0PeebAJUkAaF's post

@Michelle_Amazon

@Seller_2UJnNa1JwkTwE

@Glenn_Amazon

@Micah_Amazon

@Yokie_Amazon

@Atlas_Amazon

@Sonny_Amazon

@Glenn_Amazon

@Bryce_Amazon

@Emet_Amazon

@Webb_Amazon

@Cooper_Amazon

Casse ID 15552379031

user profile
Seller_OvL8C4BJWiuS9

They aren't talking about your price or where you sell-they have found it somewhere else for $27.50

user profile
Seller_HP0CuTSNvJvu9

Even it it WERE right, it's less than 2% difference! Are you kidding me?!

user profile
Seller_FtwQ7QasegEaz

the featured price currently glitched too

user profile
Seller_YvPJcV8cv0Kiu

Besides relying on Robots, Amazon is 100% out of touch with the cost of doing business. Prices increase yearly. The sad thing is, Amazon thinks if a price is higher than what they (HAVE it listed for) no-matter how long it been listed, then thats the price it should be. For Example, there is a listing they shut down on me saying my price is too High! - In 1990 it would be maybe a 15 cent profit at what Amazon has it listed for (and Amazon expects sellers to match or beat it @ a 14% selling cost! - The part is a 2oz wire harness, Amazon is selling for $3.19, Including Free shipping! (think about that) - You couldnt hand deliver this to your next door neighbor at $3.19 and make a profit. (the stamp alone costs $4.60), then there is package materials, and the actual cost of the item.

I should take a screen shot of this, but to be honest, maybe I'll order them from Amazon and see who actually ships this out. (these are usually 8.99 - but with cost of shipping going up, sellers have to adjust.) but Amazon claims its Price too High!

user profile
Seller_BE3xPpZWhTS9Z

That's got to be a glitch. 49 cents?

user profile
Seller_m5qdqQUqCgF4F

It is not a glitch this is intentionally done to force sellers to lower prices to drive sales on Amazon it is what it is PRICE FIXING!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post