New Seller Community

452538 members
1994 discussions
You are not a member of this group
user profile

Skin lightening and whitening products | Listing Issues

by Seller_zapHYWwM5iA0o
in New Seller Community group

We are a brand new seller to amazon as a brand with a pending trademark, We currently sell on walmart and etsy with no issues but for some reason we are having issues with getting listed on here, I have submitted documents 3 times last one being the certification (Now Pending) . I have submitted ISO lab reports, images, ingredient list, range codes and everything else. My Partner and manufacturer who has been doing formulations for over 25 years in a certified laboratory is stating our products should not be categorized as a skin lightening product as there are no chemicals or ingredients that are harsh to the skin at all. I have adjusted my listing to reflect some changes as I was not aware about certain verbage. We are a comestic company not a Pharmaceutical company and do not make any medical claims to our product.

Can someone please work directly with me to help us get listed on amazon.

Asin: B0D2CQ1YGR

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated, Seller Support
14 replies
14 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
CR_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_zapHYWwM5iA0o's post

@Seller_zapHYWwM5iA0o

Hello there, my name is CR and wanted to hop in here to see if I could get you some additional details here.

Have you opened a case with Seller Support on this yet? That would be the next best step here and you can get started by following the hyperlink above.

If you have already opened a case, would you mind sharing the case # below and I'd be happy to review your issue further there. Please know the Forum are not a link to Seller Support and I am not a Seller Support agent and do not have the same tools and visibility that they have.

I'll hang tight here for your reply.

CR_Amazon

user profile
CR_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_zapHYWwM5iA0o's post

@Seller_zapHYWwM5iA0o

CR back here again. I wanted to also include this resource on Skin lightening and whitening products for your review.

Skin care products that contain mercury are prohibited for sale on Amazon stores. Amazon requires that all skin lightening and whitening products have been tested to and comply with the specific regulations or standard requirements listed on the above page.

CR_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post