user profile
Sign in
user profile

UPS® Ground Saver is now available with Buy Shipping

by News_Amazon

UPS® Ground Saver is now available on Amazon Buy Shipping. This shipping service is a reliable solution designed for residential deliveries.

You can buy shipping labels for UPS® Ground Saver on Amazon Buy Shipping through Seller Central, Shipping API v2, or select multichannel shipping integrators.

UPS® Ground Saver provides the following advantages:

• Delivers seven days a week.
  • Is ideal for non-urgent residential packages.
  • Allows you to deliver to PO boxes, US territories, and military addresses worldwide.
  • Accepts packages up to a maximum size of 130 total inches. To learn more about how to calculate your package dimensions correctly, go to this UPS website.

If you use multichannel-order management tools or your own software connected to our APIs, you may be required to manually add UPS® Ground Saver as the shipping method to buy UPS® Ground Saver labels and automate order fulfillment with this shipping method.

For more information about UPS shipping methods, go to UPS shipping services and restrictions.

Tags: News and Announcements
39 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_WbP1szRv3m6M8
In reply to: News_Amazon's post
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_7MkPDfvuAAs55

Why does isn't it guaranteed by Buy Shipping?

user profile
Seller_f5NinHPryoyCJ

I am happy with USPS and I do not want to be offered options from UPS and FedEx because I do not have time to go to UPS and FedEx dropoff places. It's extra paperwork and extra mileage on my car. To save what? 50 cents or less on a package?

Over the last month or so, I have had to forgo Amazon's Buy Shipping on several occasions because USPS isn't offered as an option. Can we please have the ability to OPT OUT of UPS and FedEx shipping? I ONLY WANT TO SHIP VIA USPS. It's easier for me and more streamlined.

(I have an Endicia account which allows me to purchase USPS shipping labels when they aren't available on Amazon, but it annoys me that when I do this, I don't have the benefits of protection from the Buy Shipping program.)

And, by the way, I do NOT understand Veeqo and its relationship to Buy Shipping via Amazon. Poorly explained. Actually not explained by Amazon.

user profile
Seller_qD0b68Wo456ec

How can we opt out of ups ground saver shipping?

user profile
Seller_DdmPiA1p1S2Wu

I ran across an order a couple of days ago which this option really helped with, and that was an order that was subject to the Remote Area Surcharge. It seems that normally UPS Ground and UPS Ground Saver are only about 5 cents difference in cost with UPS Ground Saver taking an extra day, so normally I just pay the extra 5 cents and send it by UPS Ground. On the one with a Remote Area Surcharge, it allowed me to still use UPS service for the transit, but not have to pay that expensive Remote Area Surcharge fee, so having UPS Saver as an option was really helpful on that order.

user profile
Seller_BKiMRa98G1c8X

so clearly Amz has figured out that USPS is so messed up b/c of what DeJoy has done to F the USPS it was time to shift to UPS - likely Amz has been paying out like crazy for 'lost' packages stuck on trailers for weeks/months and then when they do get delivered weeks later they (like us) are being denied a claim for the 'lost' package as it was 'delivered' in an un-timely manner

user profile
Seller_PeDUSAOHPZzRt

not the best service. no insurance, no delivery confirmation which means no Amazon protection. Very dumb idea for sellers to use

user profile
Seller_gatjkdfPmzT4O

Is UPS Ground Saver covered by the Buy Shipping through Amazon A-to-Z INR Guarantee?

user profile
Seller_yoBaUhzkFJuPI

Anyone been able to find it in Shipstation yet? I don't see it.

user profile
Seller_FM4TuZBO1GUDh

Important to note.

UPS Ground Saver does NOT offer free returns. So if the buyer has the wrong address, they can not find the address or it is refused the package will be returned and you will owe postage due from USPS.

UPS Ground Saver transports the box to the local USPS office of the buyer. USPS then makes the final mile delivery. So when USPS marks the box as refused or undeliverable it will come back to you through USPS and the driver will ask you to pay shipping to receive the box.

It will NOT be discounted either. It will be full rate.

Go to original post