user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account Violation Product Detail Page Rules Violation -- Bullet Point Removed

by Seller_rN1OJxuI7j6aM

Hello Everyone,

As most people are aware, we just dealt with the Live Plant and Seed listing policy violation over the weekend. That has been resolved, but this morning I woke up to 13 new Listing Policy Violations. The violations are for the following.

Account Violation Product Detail Page Rules Violation

Action Taken: Bullet Point Removed

I reviewed the bullet points for all 13 ASIN's and I cannot find anything in the bullet points that, to the best of my knowledge, violate Amazon policy. I have attached a screenshot of the bullet points for one of the ASIN's as an example.

I am wondering if this is another Amazon glitch or if there really is something in our bullet points that is violating Amazon policy?

I did call Amazon Account Health but they were not able to tell me what was wrong with the bullet points.

I opened up a case regarding this issue. Case ID is 15544570201 Thank you

@Danika_Amazon

@Sandy_Amazon

@Blake_Amazon

@Michelle_Amazon

@Cooper_Amazon

@Jim_Amazon

@Dougal_Amazon

@Ricardo_Amazon

@SEAmod

Tags: Account Health
13 replies
13 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_CA70ZtA5VBcto
In reply to: Seller_rN1OJxuI7j6aM's post

Which bullet point is red when editing listing?

user profile
Seller_52kJxnO2pB65G

We received 48 of these notices. It's obviously a glitch because the only bullet point that gets flagged is the first one in the list. There seems to be no way to clear them or appeal the bots mistake. Right before Prime Days is always convenient.

user profile
Seller_eNTJnGfm6ZFvB

This same thing is happening to us. It's impacting the first bullet point of about 120 products. None of which are misleading.

No matter what we update the bullet point to, it will not allow you to submit the changes.

We've tried contacting support to find out if there's a glitch or anything going on but they seem to be ignoring the question and just asking us what we want to update the bullet point to. So frustrating working with seller support sometimes.

user profile
Seller_J3iQDS3k0Tutl

I've also got the same issue. 100+ listings got their bullet points/product description removed in a single day.

I'm also experiencing the same issue as @Seller_eNTJnGfm6ZFvBwhere I try to make changes to the bullet point but it keeps showing the error, so I cannot save any of the changes.

Super annoying and with Prime Day just around the corner too!

user profile
Seller_I8AwVkeqB2m6e

I currently have 48 products with "bullet point violations" but even if I try to delete the bullet points it still gives me a violation on the first bullet point area. Anyone been able to have this resolved?

user profile
Seller_t2FiM4FfR01ut

Maybe because of the "free" or "warranty" word in your first and the last bullet point?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post