user profile
Sign in
user profile

Country of origin Issue, declined Five times

by Seller_fw4puX93T2izq

Hi I have verified my account info, i have sent all docs needed and i still get declined. I have tried 5 times and i don't know what else to do. I have talked with support multiple times and after 20 minutes they say their team will get in contact by email and all they do is the same thing:

Hello,

We have reviewed the documents that you provided, but we could not complete the verification. As a result, your case will be closed, and your account will not be activated.

Why is this happening?

The country of origin that you selected in Seller Central when you registered your account does not match the country of origin in the documents that you provided.

I am in Australia selling in USA. When i try to do the SELLER INDENTITY VERIFICATION the first question is: Please select your country/region. So i suppose my answer is Australia and then i uploaded all documents asked and submit. A few hours later the same email comes up.

I have products in my inventory waiting to be sold and i dont know what else to do..

Please help.

Tags: Deactivated
10 replies
10 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC
In reply to: Seller_fw4puX93T2izq's post

What is in your account settings under "Legal Entity" and "Official Registered Address"? Is that Australia? You didn't create by chance a US LLC like many newbies do for some mysterious reason?

user profile
Atlas_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_fw4puX93T2izq's post

Hello @Seller_fw4puX93T2izq

"We have reviewed the documents that you provided, but we could not complete the verification. As a result, your case will be closed, and your account will not be activated."

Thank you for the information provided regarding the issues you have experienced with the completion of verification. I understand you have attempted to communicate with our team, but are only receiving the response that the account issues cannot be resolved. Would you be able to provide the case information associated to this concern so we may further review the situation?

As for the set up of the address, you will want to ensure that the information that you have in the account is where the business is being operated from. If our team cannot verify your provided information to what is in the account, then we cannot guarantee a resolution will be available.

We do encourage you to continue to utilize this thread for any other questions or updates you would like to share.

Best,

Atlas

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post