user profile
Sign in
user profile

The buyer cancels the order but leaves a negative review saying that the product was not received

by Seller_HwCS8u5AWDiGE

The buyer cancelled the order on June 11th. But on June 21st, left negative feedback saying that he did not receive the product. I have opened a case, but it has not been resolved。

order id :114-0259146-6130660

case id: 15510868821

Tags: Negative reviews
20 replies
20 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_HwCS8u5AWDiGE
In reply to: Seller_HwCS8u5AWDiGE's post

@Quincy_Amazon please Help me

user profile
SEAmod

Hi @Seller_HwCS8u5AWDiGE

Your thread is in my hands and I will file an appeal on your behalf. Thank you for providing the necessary information in your first post.

Susan

user profile
Seller_3S87DORcFgnbE

The same thing happened to me . And twice the bot denied the feedback removal . The feedback was 1 star and comments were : Item price was to high . How in the world could Amazon let that stand ? Oh I know it was FBS. Amazon knows that's just plain wrong . That is why FBA get's removed .

user profile
Seller_i4DsYZVUgBKOw

Same here and when I contacted Seller support they said it did not viiolate feedback rules. Even though Amazon is a charge when ship platform. No charge was ever made to client payment method but let review where is money ?? But Amazon refuses to delete feedback. Escalation as usual does nothing.

user profile
SEAmod

Hello @Seller_HwCS8u5AWDiGE

I received word today that the feedback associated with Order number 114-0259146-6130660 has been suppressed.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.

Susan

user profile
Seller_7Ao3ks86LRh2A

These are other sellers from(CN) listings mad that your undersold them , Has happened to the past . to me a few times i

user profile
Seller_ENBrTBTSn3PDq

This is GREAT!!!

However, ALL negative feedback related to Buyer-Cancelled orders should be removed. Buyers should not be able to leave feedback for orders in which "they" request cancellation, and it is properly cancelled.

user profile
Seller_LTNvvFJ2jqJOv

@Michelle_Amazon @SEAmod tagged moderators

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post