user profile
Sign in
user profile

Mod Help! Variation abuse

by Seller_IrlWxplaBisdB

Please escalate this case

@Jim_Amazon @Stevie_Amazon @Troy_Amazon

I am writing to bring to your attention a serious violation of Amazon's rules and policies by a seller using ASIN B0D7M392G8. The seller has created variations that are completely unrelated to the original listing, which is for a "WiFi Extender Signal Booster for Home: Wireless Internet Repeater Range Coverage Up to 6500 Sq.Ft and 30+ Devices Internet Extender for House Wireless"

The variations added by the seller are as follows:

6557121634 - podcast-The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Eric Carle

Support has completely ignored all inquiries and complaints for the past two weeks. You can check them out using these case numbers - 15538510301,15538516141,15533632091,15528714041,15521637651

This practice of adding unrelated products as variations to a listing is a clear violation of Amazon's policies and guidelines. It is misleading to customers and undermines the trust that buyers place in the platform. Customers expect that when they view a product listing, the variations offered will be related to the original product in some way.

I kindly request that Amazon take immediate action to address this violation by the seller and ensure that such practices are not allowed to continue. This may include removing the inappropriate variations, issuing a warning to the seller, or taking further steps as deemed necessary to maintain the integrity of the platform.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I trust that Amazon will take the appropriate actions to address this issue promptly.

Tags: Product reviews
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_IrlWxplaBisdB
In reply to: Seller_IrlWxplaBisdB's post

@Junno_Amzn@Bryce_Amazon @Sandy_Amazon@Micah_Amazon@Yvett_Amzn@Jadore_Amazon@Michelle_Amazon@Cooper_Amazon@Atlas_Amazon@LeviDylan_Amazon@Saeid_Amazon@CR_Amazon@Emet_Amazon@Dougal_Amazon@Stevie_Amazon@Troy_Amazon@Jim_Amazon@Quincy_Amazon@TaylorR_Amazon@Danny_Amazon@Jameson_Amazon@KJ_Amazon@Rose_Amazon@Steve_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post