user profile
Sign in
user profile

Transferring listings from Etsy

by Seller_kieYlY3oYQTjC

Hello,
Can anyone advise me how to transfer my listing from Etsy.

I have over 100 listings on there and really don’t want to add them one by one.

I’ve downloaded the Etsy listings download but it doesn’t seem to transfer well as Amazon keep asking for SKU’s and product ID numbers as if its a manufactured product.

Any help would be amazing!

Kelly

Tags: Listings, SKU
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_5QyzSPEaLw9e7
In reply to: Seller_kieYlY3oYQTjC's post

each listing will require a sku. if you are listing on regular amazon, they also require a UPC code.

If listing on amazon handmade, upc codes are not required. on the regular side of amazon, there is a bulk upload option. there is not that option on amazon handmade.

you would be better off listing each one as amazon has rules that are different than etsy and you may inadvertently break them by copying an etsy listing as is

user profile
Seller_5QyzSPEaLw9e7
In reply to: Seller_kieYlY3oYQTjC's post

I just went and looked at one of your etsy listings.

if you are going to list on regular amazon, you will need pics with pure white backgrounds. no other items are allowed in the picture (props).

your pics are probably ok for handmade as they allow neutral backgrounds and minimal props.

You cannot have this in your amazon listings:

Please note this listing is for the freestanding letters only, any extra items shown in the pictures are for display purposes only and can be purchase separetly

You cannot have this in your amazon listings:

If you don’t see a color you like, or would like to inquire about ribbons, simply send us a message prior to purchase to discuss availability.

Please note this listing is for the Letters only any extra items shown in the pictures must be purchase separetly

You cannot have links in an amazon listing or regular or handmade

you cannot have any of the veribiage on your listings from “Please note orders” on to the end.

This is why it is best to start listing them new. Amazon is not as lenient as Etsy is about breaking their rules.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post