user profile
Sign in
user profile

This is RIDICULOUS!!! I don't sell live plant or seed! I sell car cover and seat cover!

by Seller_xRLQcMiB9xOiT

This is just ridiculous!! This morning 17 of my ASIN go hit with a restricted products violation for being "live plant or seed products". And threatened me that if I did not respond the request, the listings would be removed in next few days. Are you kidding me!!! I never sell live plant or seed in my live. My products are RV cover, seat cover and boat cover. Any normal person could judge my listing title that they are not any plant or seed. I don't know how many of my ASINs will be hit in the coming days. Unbelievable!

Tags: Account Health, Seller Support
58 replies
58 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_mOlC01wXZnL0s
In reply to: Seller_xRLQcMiB9xOiT's post

you don't walk alone buddy.. we are all same here.

user profile
Seller_y0ZUCyTmvliid

Is there a form letter or template that people have used successfully, that FLYG321, myself and others may benefit from, please?

user profile
Seller_xRLQcMiB9xOiT

This is just crazy. I'm staying up all night, because the false claim of new ASIN keep showing up every hour. Just to submit new appeal. Amazon is screwing me tonight.

user profile
Seller_pF4OOz8BJARoQ

It happened to one of my ASIN's too, already appealed, I attached the product datasheet and pictures to support my claim.

One of Amazon's nightmares has come to life, it comes once in a while.

I have had peace for just two months now, and this one hit

user profile
Seller_XQq8D1X3wX1qR

It is so fking crazy, it happened to one of my ASIN's too and that listing will be removed on 1st July. I sell metal products on amazon, and I never sell live plant or seed.

user profile
Seller_nmB1cRKCEP6wo

Same here with my listings - I don't sell live seeds. Seems to be a sitewide glitch.

user profile
Seller_nBUcRErQhJ4JW

We sell jewelry and they are flagging plain bands as plants and seeds

I used to say there are lots of smart people at Amazon, clearly someone is not very bright

Doesn't Amazon check their bots and filters?

user profile
Seller_ubbuRZWvwoqXf

we sell fabric for quilting and a nativity design got hit as live plant or seed. Poor Jesus in the manger.

user profile
Seller_ehOGuIhtEvvbz

Same thing happened here to me. This is a joke right Amazon. I don't sell seeds or live items. Again Amazon is a mess from the TOP DOWN!!!

user profile
Seller_xRLQcMiB9xOiT

This just never stop. The flagged ASINs went from 12 to 35 now. And I have 100+ ASINs. Amazon AI is totally a joke. Or who ever did the coding of "live plant and seed" restriction should be fired !

Go to original post