user profile
Sign in
user profile

Policy violation (attempting to damage or abuse another seller, their listings, or their ratings)

by Seller_CbZHFOG2K8HJf

Hello,

I need help. Here is what I got from "Seller Performance Team from Amazon JP"

We are notifying you that attempting to damage or abuse another seller, their listings, or their ratings is a policy violation that negatively impacts your account health. If left unaddressed, this may lead to account deactivation.

Why did this happen?

All sellers on Amazon are expected to follow the Amazon Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct. As part of the code of conduct, sellers should not attempt to damage or abuse another seller, their listings, or their ratings. This includes, but is not limited to, placing fake orders to hold a competitor’s inventory. Please review Amazon’s policy regarding attempting to damage or abuse another seller, their listings, or their ratings (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/G1801).

Amazon.co.jp

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

Amazon.co.jp

Here is the appeal that I have submitted.

Dear Amazon

Please have a senior investigator or manager review our account, as there has been some kind of false positive on our Amazon Japan account. We have not done anything to try to damage another competitor. This warning only appears in our Japan account when we sell in multiple countries with no issues.

We have reviewed our buyer history, sales history, fulfillment processes, purchasing tools and our search and sales history to identify root causes of this warning and developed a Plan of Action to avoid any future suspensions as follows:

Evidence or examples that demonstrate your account complies with our Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct

How your account has not violated our policies.

• We reviewed all relevant Amazon Guidelines and have identified no activity that could be in violation of the following rules:

o Behavior that could be deemed as manipulation or "gaming" of any part of the buying or selling experience

o Placing fake orders to hold a competitor’s inventory

o Attempting to damage or abuse another seller, their listings or ratings

o Activities that could be perceived as attempting to manipulate Amazon's search results or sales rankings

• We are the sole owner managing this account and have never shared login with anyone else

o We have 2FA enabled on the account using Google Authenticator to get security code

o We are very confident that no one has access to my account

o We checked all emails and desktop activity logs and found no trace that anyone else had access to our account

• We never used any 3rd party to manage our account or do any marketing/advertising

o We created a brand registry for --- and created ASINs and product descriptions including taking photos

o We only used FBA to fulfill orders. There is no 3rd party involved during shipment or fulfillment

o We use Amazon Sponsored ads for marketing and advertising

• We didn't buy anything from another seller or try to contact any seller and haven’t left any reviews on other seller accounts

• We have followed the Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct and have done nothing wrong

• This policy violation is in error. If you need any other evidence please tell us the details we will provide any evidence needed

• We do not share a space with any other sellers and have not attempted any test purchases. This warning is the result of some kind of system false positive.

The actions taken to resolve this issue and avoid further issues in the future

• We reviewed all relevant Amazon guidelines to ensure we compliance with Amazon policies Amazon’s Seller Policies and Seller Code of Conduct https://sellercentral.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/G1801

• We have called and discussed this with our SAS Account Manager, Account Health and Account Health Assurance

• We retrained on the policies relating to the Seller Code of Conduct at: https://sellercentral.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/G1801

• We dedicated a compliance manager to oversee the policies relating to the Seller Code of Conduct

o This manager is specifically responsible to oversee our team leader on a weekly basis in order to ensure the Amazon Policies and Requirements are met

• We have reviewed all Amazon Community guidelines and communicated those requirements to our team

• We have implemented a new training program that will be refreshed annually and updated every month to reflect any changes in Amazon guidelines

We have reviewed all Amazon’s policies and guidelines and pledge to follow them as well as to keep advised of any changes. We have implemented all above steps to avoid future account restrictions.

Please resolve this warning from our account and review the reason for this false positive in your systems.

Thank you.

List of documents.

• Empty order list of the buy side of my seller account
  • Order list of my personal amazon account, it's all for family stuff.
  • Document how we do marketing and advertising. We spent $x0000 amount of ads and generated $x00000 amount of sales from ads this year. The total Revenue from Amazon this year is over 7 figures. It doesn't make any sense to place some fake orders to get benefits.

I called Account Health Rep in JP multiple times and they won't tell me anything. At least I want to know which ASIN was triggering this. I called Account Health Rep in US but they said they could not help because they didn't have permission to see my case in amazon JP. I called Account Health Rep in JP again but still no useful information. They only told me to do what I already did. One is the evidence for my account to comply with Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct and actions taken to resolve this issue and avoid issues in the future. Now I am stuck.

Tags: Account Health
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC
In reply to: Seller_CbZHFOG2K8HJf's post

"At least I want to know which ASIN was triggering this"

Amazon will not reveal that.

Sorry I didn't read your appeal. Maybe you would better take advice from a professional Amazon agency, that's their daily (payed) business.

user profile
Stevie_Amazon

Hi there @Seller_CbZHFOG2K8HJf,

I hope this finds you well!

"I called Account Health Rep in JP multiple times and they won't tell me anything. At least I want to know which ASIN was triggering this. I called Account Health Rep in US but they said they could not help because they didn't have permission to see my case in amazon JP. I called Account Health Rep in JP again but still no useful information. They only told me to do what I already did. One is the evidence for my account to comply with Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct and actions taken to resolve this issue and avoid issues in the future. Now I am stuck."

I understand you have recently received a violation for attempting to damage another seller or their ratings.

I can also see where you have submitted this information and were able to get a reply recently. It looks as if the violation has been removed from your account health page. Would you mind confirming this for me?

I look forward to your reply,

Stevie

user profile
Seller_CbZHFOG2K8HJf
This post has been deleted
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post