user profile
Sign in
user profile

Negative Feedback over UPS losing an automated return

by Seller_PTlxYn4jL0UAO

Customer returns an item that was as described and sent on time. However she claims that UPS "lost" the return. How in the world is that my fault? And how can negative feedback be allowed as a result. I tried to remove the negative feedback. All you get is a bot that automatically denies it. Mod's please help.

Case 15544463261

Order 113-9034483-9677029

Tags: A to Z Claims, Customer, Negative reviews, Return shipment
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX
In reply to: Seller_PTlxYn4jL0UAO's post

"How in the world is that my fault?"

It's not, but it is there to stay. Just make sure that you respond setting things straight.

user profile
Seller_4HsL3GZbyDLea

Amazon is almost never removing feedback anymore. In the last month I received a product feedback on my seller feedback and anther feedback where the customer is angry at Amazon for how difficult Amazon makes communicating with third party sellers. In the last 22 years I have had over 10 of these removed, as the customer is essentially rating Amazon as a product.

Truth is, Amazon is no longer an honorable and ethical business partner. They are allowing their feedback AI to sabotage their third party sellers. This is intentional. Amazon has a vested interest in having their third party sellers look bad. Why? One is that they want to push us into using FBA for everything. Two is that they are selling direct, competing against us. So now with less than stellar feedback we look bad by comparison to Amazon since they do not allow themselves to be rated.

If Amazon had open and honest feedback their feedback would be horrendous.

We are on our own now. Amazon is leaving us twisting in the wind. We are just moving towards direct sales and eBay. We have grown on eBay 80% this year! And the eBay customers are not a bunch of sociopaths like the Amazon customers.

user profile
Seller_N1gTSljSnOAA4

Your discretion of as described and on time really have nothing to do with a lost return claim, just saying.

user profile
Seller_Kov8ZAlpZ0sus

Community-help@amazon.com

Has worked everytime for me, send a screenshot of the feedback and explanation on why it should be removed and the order number in the subject line.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post