Handmade Community

20019 members
6919 discussions
You are not a member of this group
user profile

Handmade appeal help - repeated attempts to resolve, same auto rejection

by Seller_BfQSaqj838pzJ
in Handmade Community group

I'm pulling my hair out trying to get my previously approved handmade status reinstated. I still have no idea what prompted me to get booted off and can't get any further info. I've tried a bazillion different ways to get a human being to assist me but only get auto-bot replies. I've invested HOURS and hours and hours on this... far more than I can bear to think of... and provided literally everything to re-prove my handmade legitimacy. I'm sick over this soul crushing fiasco. Someone, PLEASE advise.

@priscilla_amazon @Hazel_Amazon @Troy_Amazon @Atlas_Amazon @Stevie_Amazon @Steve_Amazon @Rose_Amazon

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated, Suspended
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
priscilla_amazon
In reply to: Seller_BfQSaqj838pzJ's post

Hi @Seller_BfQSaqj838pzJ, sorry this happened! I just shared this information with my team so we can investigate further.

Thank you for your patience.

Priscilla.

user profile
priscilla_amazon
In reply to: Seller_BfQSaqj838pzJ's post

Hi @Seller_BfQSaqj838pzJ, just contacted my team and it seems that you previously didn't have any items listed in the HM category. In the emails you were sent and in the appeals, you have to provide an estimated date of when you're planning to list. Is there a way for you to reply back? Keep me posted! Thank you :)

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post