user profile
Sign in
user profile

DABLIZ GROUP INTERNATION TRADING LLC INTERNATION TRADING LLC Part Deux

by Seller_fHjAa0UZgf8N8

So fortunately my Generic listings have reverted back to Generic from DABLIZ GROUP INTERNATION TRADING LLC INTERNATION TRADING LLC
Unfortunately pictures have started to be hijacked and changed to other products. Seller support says I can’t add photos because I don’t own the brand Generic.
What is a seller of Generic items to do?

Tags: Listing hijack, Listings
2.2K views
74 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_pBEwo8CxxHc63
In reply to: Seller_fHjAa0UZgf8N8's post

@SEAmod @KJ_Amazon

This needs to be addressed asap.

user profile
KJ_Amazon

Hello from Amazon, @dark_lady Is this a new issue you are having with these listings? Can you share any details/ASINs, either here or in a DM?

user profile
Seller_spBEmM4GC9jW1

What a shame Amazon does not have a department that can work on fixing problems like this, so sellers did not have to ask forum “Moderators” for assistance.

They could give this group of people a title that references their capabilities, like “Seller Support” or something indicating they may have some kind of use to sellers.

user profile
Seller_KT1dINN5i8nbN

If the products were hijacked again, you will need to try to repost the ASIN in a case and get the case escalated.

user profile
Seller_eIUDBVq9ubnxN

It’s not a forum moderator’s job to fix long term, drastic flaws in the programming and oversight for a major corporation.
While I appreciate their efforts, this is not the way to fix major problems.
It’s time for Amazon to make a real effort to fix fundamental flaws in their system. They are a trillion dollar company.
The near-complete opacity of reporting problems and pending solutions is not helping the situation.

user profile
Seller_HiXOrt2PyhSMQ

Support is so bad. It’s almost not even worth trying.
I had a generic listing hijacked in early March. They changed it to a bogus brand and hit me with 2 counterfeits without purchase complaints. I called support and filed seller-on-seller harassment and that just ticked them off. About a week after that in a 48-hour period, I got hit with 6 IP complaints, 4 pesticide, and my business insurance suddenly wasn’t valid. Took me over a month to get it all straightened out.
It cost me more trying to keep the listing than just letting them have it.

Sucks.

user profile
Seller_qgIrwWsVre0KD

yes, it was noticed that the DABLIZ GROUP INTERNATION TRADING LLC INTERNATION TRADING LLC and THORINSTRUMENTS changing the brand name of most of the Generic and other brand products. We reported some and then amazon renamed to the Generic and ours.

user profile
Seller_UAHrDmhdUNe9q

same to me

user profile
Seller_UAHrDmhdUNe9q
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_uhciJcQe4eeIf

Ethics and morality aside, this is the main reason not to sell on Amazon.

Go to original post