user profile
Sign in
user profile

Two Step Verification is driving me nuts!

by Seller_Vjsbsz072tb7D

Look, I am all for having a secure account but having to go through this every single time I sign in to my account on my desktop PC is insane! It only asks for it on my phone periodicly, but starting a few weeks ago I have to deal with it each and every time I sign into my account via my desktop which could be a dozen times a day depending on what I have going on.. Anyone have have a fix for this?

Tags: Marketplace webservice API
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_DdmPiA1p1S2Wu
In reply to: Seller_Vjsbsz072tb7D's post

It is very annoying. I have it pop up multiple times a day asking for the code even when I'm already signed in and have been active. They seem to be going overboard.

user profile
Seller_0rXAME9V4LQSx

Yep. I have cleared my cache, cleared and re-allowed cookies. Like my IT guy has gone over everything and it still happens constantly. His best guess is that its on the Amazon side.

user profile
Seller_JwUhses8WIuuj

same here, we changed our internet service provider, so I thought it was because of that. very annoying

user profile
Seller_Jg61xZz50GWRl

Same here. We use the google authenticator app and it gives me a code automatically so I don't have to get a text or email.

Plus this way we are able to get in even if the codes can't be delivered by text or email.

user profile
Seller_LyYw7fQRKc5G7

Amazon is tired of sellers getting their accounts hacked. We are going to just have to deal with it.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post