user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon account Reserve held for 4 weeks no reply / resolutions or reaponse

by Seller_tW1lUDv83pUO2

@CR_Amazon

Can someone please help or advise !

I the same issue as other sellers uafter 15 years on Amazon .

Case ID : 14656405001 / 14656020571

They are holding $28k of my money that I need to pay wages etc .

There is no massive increase in sales yes it’s increased a bit year on year but that’s due to working double harder .

We do not do FBM and haven’t for nearly 18 months so no need for chargeback / refunds . We have no a-Z issues .

Account health is 748 which is green and good .

the annoying thing is the case opened marked urgent saying will respond in 12 hours it’s been 24 hours not a peep . 

If I did this to my customers on Amazon they would penalize myself . I need a response as to why this has happened so I can rectify it .

I called account health on hold for 2 hours nothing not even answered even the classical music on hold expired .

I can’t even respond as I have no clue why , it’s been running smoothly for 15 years .This is an absolute mess of customer service and appalling service . 

This needs escalating this case and re-evaluating this process .

I’m all for customer centric service but sellers need customer service centric solutions as well .

I’m all for holding some money back for relevant skus that may be affected but I see none ,but not all my money and they also have my bank details and card numbers if need be On top of that sales still every day , 16k units in FBA and 5000 in AWD storage .

I’m not going anywhere . Please help Amazon seller support or escalate so I can receive answers and maintain my business . Some other posters say it’s due to increased sales it’s been Q4 isn’t that the goal ?

Tags: Seller Support
15 replies
15 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
CR_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_tW1lUDv83pUO2's post

@Seller_tW1lUDv83pUO2

Hello there, my name is CR. I first want to apologize for any frustration that this has caused.

user profile
Seller_tW1lUDv83pUO2
Show post
Case ID : 14656405001 / 14656020571

Thank you for providing the case #'s that you have opened with Seller Support. Please allow me some time to dig into these and review any correspondence provided to date. to see what other paths we may have available to us here to get you additional information.

I appreciate you patience on this while I look into it further.

CR_Amazon

user profile
CR_Amazon

@Seller_tW1lUDv83pUO2

Hello again, CR back here.

I had a chance to review your account and see that you have been told the reason for the disbursement hold in a performance notification dated 1/22/2024. I can see that this has been read. I realize this notification came in following your post here to the seller forums so you likely have the information you need here.

Please do review the performance notification and follow the instructions within for next steps.

CR_Amazon

user profile
Seller_tW1lUDv83pUO2

@Quincy_Amazon

@Steve_Amazon

@CR_Amazon

@Micah_Amazon

Any further help???

Really need answers

Rgds

Tim