user profile
Sign in
user profile

Increase sales and earn storage fee discounts of 50 to 75%

by News_Amazon

Make the most of Prime One-Day shipping! We’re reducing the cost to store popular products in our fulfillment centers to help you provide more One-Day shipping inventory and increase your sales. Starting in June 2019, for a limited time, earn lower monthly inventory storage fees on your eligible products when you maintain our suggested inventory levels. To find out which products qualify for discounts of up to 75%, visit Target inventory monthly storage fee promotion.

Tags: News and Announcements
5K views
23 replies
23 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BwUAAaVSXN56A
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Are fees going to go up?

user profile
Seller_F5RmS4LvgVIGG

When Amazon said they are making a $800M investment in 1-day shipping for Prime customers in Q2 2019, I didn’t anticipate this. This is exciting for my business! We’re interested to see if it increases sales.

user profile
Seller_zFh2yK8Fq5oqa

So if we meet these requirements our items will show as 1 day prime?

user profile
Seller_nstkdGWZl0SW0

You cannot create a program to manage this.

There are natural ups and downs with sales.

In the toy business, certain items sell much better during Christmas season.

This will certainly not be considered in the programming

user profile
Seller_uDU5oLON5l6AF

This is an unbelievable promo and should save us thousands a month AND 1 day prime will lead to an increase in sales.

Thanks Amazon!

user profile
Seller_1EskFdm7jscEo

Thank you for the notification.
I went and glanced over the help topic and honestly it looked complicated.
True I only glanced at it and didn’t deep dive read it. But the reason I didn’t deep dive read it is because it looked complicated.
Can’t you put out a video on this? Like you have videos for selling Amazon Advertising?
I think seeing it in a video first, might encourage me to go back and read the Help Topic in depth.

I really don’t pay very much for storage fees now because almost all my inventory turns pretty well and my products do not have a high volume or great weight. So if I don’t pay a lot now, what is the encouragement to change? Maybe if I saw this in a video I would see something that gave me pause to consider this new program.

I hope my feedback is helpful to you.

user profile
Seller_HGNCgmG14eLKq

Until Amazon Just Collects and Remits Sales Tax for All US States and Providence then Noone shoudl use FBA.
FBA has become a Audit Magnet for the States and Amazon is only helping the confusion.

user profile
Seller_JRwTRnJBjZAwJ

yeah,

user profile
Seller_K6Z1wCiY8gECX

To qualify does the inventory have to be in fulfillable status? Or is the inventory in FC Processing and FC Transfer counted as well?

user profile
Seller_OLzg4JmPYGwIa

How do you calculate “inventory supply”?
I saw an amazon note saying that " Inventory supply at Amazon is the count of units in the statuses Available, Inbound - Receiving, and Reserved - FC transfer. Units in other statuses and outside the Amazon network are not included."
However, the inventory supply level bar did include the inbound shipments that have not yet been delivered to amazon FC and showing that my inventory levels are qualified for the monthly storage fee discount…
which one is correct? anyone can help here?
Thank you.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post